Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 147 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

This isn’t revolutionary but key today is the Bills d line. They MUST get pressure on Burrow, and with last week’s injuries to Cindy’s OL there are no excuses. We have invested a ton of dollar and draft picks; now is the time for that to pay off. I don’t have a lot of confidence in our back line holding up against those wide receivers.

Offense will have us gnashing our teeth but ultimately they should be fine, assuming we don’t have a repeat of the circus of turnovers and nonsense from last week.

LFGO Bills!!!

This isn’t revolutionary but key today is the Bills d line. They MUST get pressure on Burrow, and with last week’s injuries to Cindy’s OL there are no excuses. We have invested a ton of dollar and draft picks; now is the time for that to pay off. I don’t have a lot of confidence in our back line holding up against those wide receivers.

Offense will have us gnashing our teeth but ultimately they should be fine, assuming we don’t have a repeat of the circus of turnovers and nonsense from last week.

LFGO Bills!!!
How is burrow against the blitz? Many top quarterbacks are great against it including ours, but curious the numbers for him.

Blockchain Gaming Cryptogame GIF by The New Resistance

Dolphin fan here and was wondering what Bills fans think of the 5- point spread today?
Personally I think it’s about 2 to 2- points to high and just wanted any thoughts before I lay down some cash.

Dolphin fan here and was wondering what Bills fans think of the 5- point spread today?
Personally I think it’s about 2 to 2- points to high and just wanted any thoughts before I lay down some cash.
It's actually 6 right now at most sports books. I'll let the Bills fans chime in but personally I don't understand that line movement from 4 to 6. I'd be taking the six if not for the fact that I want Buffalo to win.

LFGO Bills!!!
Not a Bills fan but I am tomorrow. I'm in a survivor pool worth 40K that's 3 strikes and out. If you make it to playoffs all teams are available again with only using a team once on playoffs. I'm using Buffalo this week. From what I've read here your DC doesn't blitz as much as he should, which is concerning against a team with OL problems.

Thanks, just thought I’d get more insight on the Bills by using the Buffalo Bills thread.

If I were betting this game id do a same game parlay and tease the line by 6, and take Cincy and the over and watch an easy win.

Not a Bills fan but I am tomorrow. I'm in a survivor pool worth 40K that's 3 strikes and out. If you make it to playoffs all teams are available again with only using a team once on playoffs. I'm using Buffalo this week. From what I've read here your DC doesn't blitz as much as he should, which is concerning against a team with OL problems.

Frazier is an extreme anti blitz guy. To the point a lot of Bills fans (myself included) want a change at DC desperately despite his track record.

It's a true Pro's vs Joe's game. But hey the squares cash about half the time. Go for it.

Well guess we will see how much the snow hurts our offense. Can’t stand it.

About what I expected. Chase could have caught the ball, smoked a cigar , had a night cap, and still scored

Now maybe you see why there isn’t a conga line of teams looking to hire our D coordinator?

I had a dream last night that Cincy got out to a 21-0 lead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom