Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Not a Bills fan but I am tomorrow. I'm in a survivor pool worth 40K that's 3 strikes and out. If you make it to playoffs all teams are available again with only using a team once on playoffs. I'm using Buffalo this week. From what I've read here your DC doesn't blitz as much as he should, which is concerning against a team with OL problems.
In the words of Teddy KGB, byaaaad judgement

I had a dream last night that Cincy got out to a 21-0 lead.
Bengals have had 3 drives against us counting the cancelled game. Each drive they moved it down the field with zero resistance

Will be interesting to see what type of field goal distance teams are willing to risk today.

Will be interesting to see what type of field goal distance teams are willing to risk today.
Fg ? I don’t think bengals will have to worry about fg. The only way we’re stopping them is turnovers

Have to score on this possession or this may get out of hand quickly.

Allen better not lose patience. Last week he lost it with a big head. Gonna be a tall order to not lose it down big

To Romos point…. This is a continuation of what happened in cincy. Not sure why bills were favored here.

That’s 4 drives in a row where bills have shown zero resistance against bengals

Someone, somewhere, explain this game plan to me. Both offense and defense. Complete no show by both coordinators so far.
Dorsey as a rookie OC has gotten exposed a bit, growing pains were inevitable unfortunately

Very strange how the poor footing helps their offense and their defense while hurting both ours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom