Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 150 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

It’s insane how little pressure our line generates given how many dollars and draft picks are invested in it…
Obviously this is what we got Von for but still, plenty of other players not stepping up

It was the let’s force them to throw right away by bringing the house

Buuuut.. then playing waay off the receiver to defeat the purpose

Again, if Frazier is retained this franchise doesnt get it.

Obviously this is what we got Von for but still, plenty of other players not stepping up
Oh I agree, but how many 1st and 2nd round picks are on that line before Miller arrived? I like Rousseau and Oliver, but Epenesa, Boogie etc have not lived up to their draft position…

Oh I agree, but how many 1st and 2nd round picks are on that line before Miller arrived? I like Rousseau and Oliver, but Epenesa, Boogie etc have not lived up to their draft position…

Epenesa and Basham have been a disaster unfortunately

Big break there.

Cincy has about as many total yards as they did all game last week, FYI.

Josh needs to run more. It’s much harder on the defense to keep their footing on this slick turf and contain him.
What is this play they’re running where they take Singletary and move him up as an extra blocker ? I’ve not seen it before today and it’s failed miserably three times

Really can’t stress that enough. That was a huge huge missed chance and all we needed was a few yards for a try.

What’s the current betting odds?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom