Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 152 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Thats a BS excuse, this is 100% on the staff and the line play. Major changes are needed.
Not sure you can 100% discount that. Not an excuse, but if true, it is a factor.

It’s not hard for their D line to get traction

Looks like Leslie Frazier will be a good candidate for the Texans. They can hire a minority candidate and fire them after 1 year as they are apt to do

Eh. Concerns from a lot of the year just being shown today against a great team that clearly was prepared.
This team just hasn’t been that good. Look at how much trouble we’ve had against flat out bad QBs. Of course a good one was going to slice and dice us. Our only hope is the offense to outscore people

If they are launching a 9 min drive in response to this, I may want an entire new staff

Have two plays called out of every time out.

Grow up, start to coach right

Not sure you can 100% discount that. Not an excuse, but if true, it is a factor.
I actually think it can be both. They may be emotionally spent but it also feels like every thing we have been concerned with all season (real or otherwise) is coming to fruition. Lots of injuries, shoddy scheme/playcalling and lack of performance by key units.

What I do believe is that a 13-3 unit, with a top 3 QB, playing at home, shouldn’t be getting it’s @ss kicked as badly as they are tonight…

This defense is absolute trash. I'm fine with anyone moving JA down a notch in their QB rankings but I never want to hear his "superior defense" compared to others used as an argument ever again.

McDermott burning a time out before giving up a 3rd&10? Unbelievably dumb yet not surprising.

What a ****show full of busts these DLmen are. All the weapons on offense we missed out on and our defense would be exactly the same as it is.

If they are launching a 9 min drive in response to this, I may want an entire new staff

Have two plays called out of every time out.

Grow up, start to coach right

McDermott has done a hell of a job turning this franchise around, but at some point you have to consider if he's the guy to get them over the hump to the top. Teams gone backwards 2 years in a row. Feels very Buck Showalter esque.

That 3rd down play summed up the season. Dorsey has been horrific this game

Feels like the first bills defender rarely makes the tackle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom