Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 151 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Dorsey just has zero feel, we have lost so much creativity from last year.

He's the opposite of Andy Reid. Does Dorsey know what a trick play is? Zero absolutely zero creativity

You have 3 timeouts and need 5 yards for an attempt. How do you not call a draw/QB run at all in 3 plays? Am I missing something?

They are a poorly coached team.

Bengals blitz but they cover the WRs so no immediate throw. We don't

In these conditions, they go north-south, we run cute little mis-direction off of plays that didn't even work initially.

The Bengals are tougher (they get extra yards, we drop upon touching) and better and better coached right now.

What is this play they’re running where they take Singletary and move him up as an extra blocker ? I’ve not seen it before today and it’s failed miserably three times
It would have been a TD the first time they did it if Allen had made an accurate throw.

It’s not really a play anyways, just an adjustment to pick up the A gap blitzes.

The drafting misses on the DL have been catastrophic. Epenesa, Rousseau, Basham etc
I don’t think it’s draft misses… it’s the lack of any pressure on burrows and the soft zone. Not going to work against this team. I would not be sad if Frazier gets a hc opportunity.

In addition to the pass rush being pathetic, the back 7 have been too. I’m pretty sure Frazier wasn’t coaching our guys to just not defend anybody and play with zero awareness on a snap to snap basis. Players are playing like crap today.

Glad to see some Allen runs. Low % throw there to Diggs.
That run on first was weird. He pump fakes but his receivers are barely passed the LOS so they brought their defenders to him.

Bills d needs to force a punt here… I guess that’s fairly obvious. A td here and it’s ball game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom