Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

McDermott has done a hell of a job turning this franchise around, but at some point you have to consider if he's the guy to get them over the hump to the top. Teams gone backwards 2 years in a row. Feels very Buck Showalter esque.
I don’t think we are there yet but I expect a thorough review of virtually every other member of the coaching staff.

Well I turned it off. Rough ending but not as heartbreaking as last year. Just destroyed all game. And the weather will make it impossible to come back even with some good bounces.

I would have liked ONE penalty on Bengals just to make it look less obnoxious.

I've seen a few holds on their 2nd Team Oline

Bills have to let Poyer and Edmunds walk. Neither is worth what it would take to resign.

Well I turned it off. Rough ending but not as heartbreaking as last year. Just destroyed all game. And the weather will make it impossible to come back even with some good bounces.
Definitely preferable to last year. Holy **** that's just going to burn forever. Still don't get how our staff can be that dumb.

Feels like the first bills defender rarely makes the tackle.
Every year this defense is one of the worst tackling teams in the league. They’re just generally good enough at the other stuff that it doesn’t matter for most of the year.

Line of scrimmage was dominated on both sides. Disturbing for that to happen at home, against this Bengals team.
Weird how they’re blaming our lack of pressure on the footing but bengals been pressuring all game in same conditions

The refs can’t save this team.

I know, but penalties have been entirely one-sided.

The WORST coaching decision was to try to run out the KO before Halftime

Cost us 5 seconds and 5 yards and is an obvious example of this staff not getting stuff. Like last year 13 seconds

Line of scrimmage was dominated on both sides. Disturbing for that to happen at home, against this Bengals team.
Agree. I think that's #1 and #2 issues we need to improve.

Physics tells you arm had to be moving forward or the ball wouldn’t go forward after he lost it

Question is did he have control

This is a lot like Philly and the Giants last night. Physicality wins this time of year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom