Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
I'm happy with it. Desperate need on the interior. Guy was real good in 2017, got big money from the Jets last year and then tried to play through an injury and was a disaster. Beggars can't be choosers. Still need to find at least 2 more interior guys and a capable starter at RT. I'd take Miller back at guard. I think he's functional if he's the worst starter on the line. Hopefully can fill one of those spots in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft.

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
I'm happy with it. Desperate need on the interior. Guy was real good in 2017, got big money from the Jets last year and then tried to play through an injury and was a disaster. Beggars can't be choosers. Still need to find at least 2 more interior guys and a capable starter at RT. I'd take Miller back at guard. I think he's functional if he's the worst starter on the line. Hopefully can fill one of those spots in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft.

Agreed at least he is an NFL Lineman and a viable option

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
Doesn't really seem like a long term answer at C unless his struggles were all related to the hand injury, which they could have been. But like at least adding depth and options to the OL.

NateW

All American
Doesn't really seem like a long term answer at C unless his struggles were all related to the hand injury, which they could have been. But like at least adding depth and options to the OL.
Sounds to me like they may like him at guard

chugg21

Worst contract Whaley gave out... and that’s saying something.
Was debating this or Dareus with a buddy. Dareus did at least bring a pick back but also a zillion dollars in dead cap.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Was debating this or Dareus with a buddy. Dareus did at least bring a pick back but also a zillion dollars in dead cap.
I think all of his dead cap money is finally gone now. It was the right move to get him out of here.

chugg21

I think all of his dead cap money is finally gone now. It was the right move to get him out of here.
Without question. Debate was which contract was the worstvthat Whaley gave out. Clay and Dareus were definitely the worst 2.

NateW

All American
Had the same debate w myself...

What swung me to pick Clay was that Dareus actually had a superstar year before the money truck was backed up.

Clay was paid on potential and supposed scheme fit.

Top Bottom