Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency

18.png

FA starts next week?...

Dear God,

Please let 2 or 3 legitimate offensive linemen be interested in playing here!

I suspect we'll be one of the contenders for Darryl Williams in the very least. Already signed Spencer Long too.

I'm wondering if we end up with Funchess given the desperate need and their infatuation with all former Panthers. Not a fan personally.

FA starts next week?...

Dear God,

Please let 2 or 3 legitimate offensive linemen be interested in playing here!
Center Mitch Morse from KC?

Center Mitch Morse from KC?

Will have to pay a lot for him or Paradis but I'd be very happy with either. No way to spend $80+ mill on this garbage FA crop any way.

Some wild Browns rumors out there...

As for us... I’d have no problem spending all our money on the OL. Seems to be actual good players available there as opposed to overpaying Tyrell Williams in an attempt to outbid the Colts.

Some wild Browns rumors out there...

As for us... I’d have no problem spending all our money on the OL. Seems to be actual good players available there as opposed to overpaying Tyrell Williams in an attempt to outbid the Colts.

Can you share the Browns stuff?

Probably just wild speculation but multiple writers are alluding to a massive move. OBJ to Cleveland seems to be the rumor du jour.

Hmmmm that would be major but it does seem there is a lot of smoke about the Giants eventually moving him. That said if your Cleveland you already have Landry, do you really want to add Beckham to that mix?

Hmmmm that would be major but it does seem there is a lot of smoke about the Giants eventually moving him. That said if your Cleveland you already have Landry, do you really want to add Beckham to that mix?

They're best friends. Might actually be the best situation for both of them.

Not Bills related but since it was mentioned, this is the rumor.

Someone else has since said it’s like 3 or 4 picks, including a first rounder, and the other player is Emmanuel Ogbah.

As a Bills fan part of me is thrilled, the other half is wondering how this is going to blow up in our faces.

Somebody better check on LIC when he hears this news in the morning or when hes done battling Bees on the OT board.

Almost midnight on west coast...and now sounds like Brown doesn’t want to play for Buffalo.

Whoever trades for this guy is making a mistake. TO in Dallas basically. Lots of noise, no winning

Well at least I got to sleep for one night with the idea that Antonio Brown was a Buffalo Bill. Ian Rapaport is usually better than this.

You don’t want brown, bills.

Yup false alarm. Let's circle back to FA and the draft.

Dont know if its him just back tracking but Ian R reporting Bills did have a deal but Brown wouldn't promise to show up if traded.

Dont know if its him just back tracking but Ian R reporting Bills did have a deal but Brown wouldn't promise to show up if traded.

Yeah I think that's what it amounts to. Nobody wants to play in Buffalo until they get there. That's OK.

Brown not wanting to report to Buffalo is exactly why you don't want him on your team. This ain't the NBA anotonio

Somebody better check on LIC when he hears this news in the morning or when hes done battling Bees on the OT board.
Soooooo glad the first I saw of this was Beane’s statement this morning that it didn’t work out and we’ve moved on.

This dude is such a clown. Only positive I take is that this means Beane isn’t messing around this offseason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom