Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency

Lee Smith pickup flummoxed me. Giving guaranteed money into year 2 for a FA that appears to have had little to no market is so confusing. It's not like we were waiting out for the end of the comp pick cycle to strike like some teams.
Smith was cut just 10 or so days ago... he wasn’t a FA at the beginning of this cycle.

Smith was cut just 10 or so days ago... he wasn’t a FA at the beginning of this cycle.

Ah, had no idea.

All these Josh Allen tweets from people at practice are making it really hard to temper expectations for this year.

This team has legitimate talent around QB1. If he’s anything close to the guy people are starting to see in practice... we’re playoff bound and potentially beyond.

Also, glad to hear Zay Jones is looking good in practice. John Brown and Cole Beasley give us a couple nice vets but the potential of our WR’s is dependent upon what we see in Year 3 Zay and Year 2 Foster.

All these Josh Allen tweets from people at practice are making it really hard to temper expectations for this year.

This team has legitimate talent around QB1. If he’s anything close to the guy people are starting to see in practice... we’re playoff bound and potentially beyond.

Also, glad to hear Zay Jones is looking good in practice. John Brown and Cole Beasley give us a couple nice vets but the potential of our WR’s is dependent upon what we see in Year 3 Zay and Year 2 Foster.

Definitely a ton of hype being built up right now, but the talent around him is still severely lacking. I'd still maintain that we currently have below average groups at RB, WR and TE. Still hopeful that some sort of OL combination can work out to being an average unit.

Definitely a ton of hype being built up right now, but the talent around him is still severely lacking. I'd still maintain that we currently have below average groups at RB, WR and TE. Still hopeful that some sort of OL combination can work out to being an average unit.
TE is definitely lacking, even if Kroft is healthy to start the season. However, TE isn't usually a strong spot for most teams so hopefully someone like Knox is a surprise.

RB, I disagree. Gore/Shady's age are of concern, but given the depth we have, not a big one for me. TJ Yeldon is, at the very least, a solid 3rd down back and we used a high pick on Singletary. I'm fine with our backfield.

WR all hinges on Zay and Foster. Cole and Brown are nice ancillary pieces but we really need the two young guys to elevate their game to get this unit to the next level.

TE is definitely lacking, even if Kroft is healthy to start the season. However, TE isn't usually a strong spot for most teams so hopefully someone like Knox is a surprise.

RB, I disagree. Gore/Shady's age are of concern, but given the depth we have, not a big one for me. TJ Yeldon is, at the very least, a solid 3rd down back and we used a high pick on Singletary. I'm fine with our backfield.

WR all hinges on Zay and Foster. Cole and Brown are nice ancillary pieces but we really need the two young guys to elevate their game to get this unit to the next level.

The 3 RBs combined for 4 rushing TDs on like 500 carries last year. I think that position is a mess but hopefully if the line improves it will be at least functional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom