Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency

Hmmmm. 4th seems a bit high as hes in his final year of his current deal. A 5th would seem reasonable.

Would give a 4th with 0 hesitation. 4th rounders have like a 25% chance of being an average starter. Rudolph has 100% chance.

Not a fan of a RB here, first pick I'm not a fan of at all.

Agree. Something to be said for taking what you feel is the best BPA, but we have other glaring needs to address.

Agree. Something to be said for taking what you feel is the best BPA, but we have other glaring needs to address.
What needs are glaring?

WR and TE for sure imho
TE we need another body for sure.

Disagree on WR - especially w the top talent gone after that huge run on WR’s. No 1’s left.

Disagree on WR - especially w the top talent gone after that huge run on WR’s. No 1’s left.

Not saying we couldn't use a young RB. Yeldon is more of a receiving RB and obviously McCoy and Gore aren't youngsters. I just wasn't thinking RB quite that early but impact RBs can come out of nowhere in the NFL so he might be a hit.

No 1s in the entire draft. I would've been cool with Butler or Winovich but Singletary could be a big time back that makes no money for '20-22.

No 1s in the entire draft. I would've been cool with Butler or Winovich but Singletary could be a big time back that makes no money for '20-22.
I would have appreciated Winovich as well.

Like I said when we were talking about signing Yeldon. We will and should carry 4 backs. I think our use of RB’s will be similar to how the Pats utilize theirs - one or two are featured one week. And then the next week the other two are featured.

Saves tread. Utilize different strengths depending on opponent/game plan.

Last edited:
3 of my top 5 WRs still available -crosses fingers-

Really starting to wonder what the plan is with all the picks tomorrow though. We should be consolidating or trading out of the draft at some point I would think

So if the Bills were to trade a 4th round pick for TE Rudolf of the Vikings - would that be announced as soon as the deal is made or not until when the Bills would have announced their 4th round pick?

So if the Bills were to trade a 4th round pick for TE Rudolf of the Vikings - would that be announced as soon as the deal is made or not until when the Bills would have announced their 4th round pick?

They can announce it anytime if it were to go down.

So ya I have no idea what we just did and why. Bizarre

they drafted a te that didn't catch any td's and can't block.

they drafted a te that didn't catch any td's and can't block.

Herbstreit said hes a decent blocker on ABC but I still dont get trading up for him here.

He looks like a shifty athlete for a guy his size.

Lack of production is horrifying but highlight tapes intrigue me.

Did some quick research, looks like a guy with a big upside that a couple guys had a 2nd round grade on. Feel better about the pick but giving up both 4ths hurts
He moves like a healthier and bigger Charles Clay

He looks like a shifty athlete for a guy his size.

Lack of production is horrifying but highlight tapes intrigue me.

Looks really fluid for a guy his size.

No TDs is not optimal, but let's not forget that the Ole Miss offense has 3 NFL-caliber WRs (2 of whom were drafted in Round 2 this year). Knox had a better YPC in '18 than 2 of those receivers.

Looks really fluid for a guy his size.

No TDs is not optimal, but let's not forget that the Ole Miss offense has 3 NFL-caliber WRs (2 of whom were drafted in Round 2 this year). Knox had a better YPC in '18 than 2 of those receivers.
Beane on Knox: "He's a very good athlete, he tested well. I was able to see him at South Carolina. I didn't feel like they used him to accentuate what he does well. I think he's a dual threat and he's got upside." #Bills

Saw another quote that says he “blocks his butt off” so any notion that he can’t block seems to be inaccurate. Saw multiple quotes of him being a second round talent.

Super intrigued by these last two picks! Uniquely talented for 3rd rounders imo.

Listening to the Beane and McDermott PC, sounds like they were a bit torn on whether to go RB or TE with that 3rd pick. Got the feeling they nearly took Sternberger there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom