Burn it all down. This is rock bottom | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Burn it all down. This is rock bottom

The point I was making was if it’s such a great town why did they suck for most of their history besides the past 10 years?

Miami basketball has been largely terrible forever. Location plays less of a part of who is good in basketball than it does football.

Not to mention not everyone has the same living preferences. I’m sure I’ll offend some people here, but the Southeast United States is the last place I would ever live in the country and other people love it.
yeah the southeast sucks for football and basketball. Horrible.

Oh it can get worse when the losses pile up. We just got stuck on 37 pts for the longest time

These guys seem to agree with the board consensus that would should’ve pounded the portal instead of being content with this team.

You don’t say….
The way the phrased it just made me laugh. Fram says sure they can, except that requires work and quick decisions

What's scary is JB thought this is a tournament team. I thought that was a stretch. then thought he can't misevaluate his team again could he ? and then drank his Kool aid. Now I think he's just lost it and is delusional.
This man knew it wasn’t a good team we knew that . Blowing smoke let Red take over . Laughing stock of sports right now

This man knew it wasn’t a good team we knew that . Blowing smoke let Red take over . Laughing stock of sports right now
The saddest part is that we’re not the laughing stock. No one outside of us idiots cares. The rest of the country doesn’t expect Syracuse to compete for championships anymore. Being on the bubble is our rep, and we can’t even do that now.

What's scary is JB thought this is a tournament team. I thought that was a stretch. then thought he can't misevaluate his team again could he ? and then drank his Kool aid. Now I think he's just lost it and is delusional.
This would be a tournament team under a different coach.

Any thoughts on Joe becoming our 6th man and starting Taylor? I am all for playing the young guys and Jesse. When Joe plays he needs to keep shooting. Shooters do go through rough times. Maybe not Steph but everyone else.

This would be a tournament team under a different coach.
Maybe. But it’d mean they’re in a totally different universe. Different practice approach. Different schemes on both O and D. Different assistants.

The whole program is rotten.

This team is worse than last year’s. What do they run offensively? Dribble drive, motion, swing? Nothing but iso and these guys aren’t good enough for that. Good disciplined teams with lesser talent run good offense to score and win games. Boeheim too stubborn to try.

Any thoughts on Joe becoming our 6th man and starting Taylor? I am all for playing the young guys and Jesse. When Joe plays he needs to keep shooting. Shooters do go through rough times. Maybe not Steph but everyone else.
He can’t get open now. He’s facing what buddy faced last year, but he’s too short and too slow to get clean shots off. And he knows it and his confidence has sunk to the bottom of the ocean

He can’t get open now. He’s facing what buddy faced last year, but he’s too short and too slow to get clean shots off. And he knows it and his confidence has sunk to the bottom of the ocean
Yeah that's why I think coming off the bench might help him. I never saw him pass up two shots like he did tonight. He knows the shot is a miss before he takes it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom