Class of 2020 C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) Offered

jordville

All Conference
Big Cliff... 6'11 strong frame with 7'5 wingspan... one of the top shot blockers and rebounders in the '20 class... he dunks everything...

jordville

All Conference
In 11 EYBL games this spring/summer... Big Cliff averaged about 6 points (50% FG, 47% FT), 5 rebounds, 1 assist, and 2 block per game for the NH Lightning.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Too lazy to look, but I think we had one Cliff before, but only for a short time. Could well be wrong. Anybody?

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
He came in with Bouie-Orr-Cohen class. My not-so-sharp memory says he was a transplant from Downstate.
Agreed. Pretty sure he was from the NYC area, got in trouble and got moved to Candor to get away from the influences of the big city.

Cliff was a great athlete. It is a shame things didn't work out for him at Syracuse. He was fun to watch.

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Staff member
Agreed. Pretty sure he was from the NYC area, got in trouble and got moved to Candor to get away from the influences of the big city.

Cliff was a great athlete. It is a shame things didn't work out for him at Syracuse. He was fun to watch.
As I recall, he transferred to Ithaca, but I'm not sure he remained there. Or maybe somewhere else, and then to Ithaca.

Cuseball

Scout Team
Why would any recruit want to go to UConn in their current predicament? Butler is a better destination.
They suck so bad and their season is meaningless. Hurley can spend all his time recruiting because he certainly isn’t putting the time into any good coaching. Any recruit that chooses that cesspool should have their heads checked.

Cuse

They suck so bad and their season is meaningless. Hurley can spend all his time recruiting because he certainly isn’t putting the time into any good coaching. Any recruit that chooses that cesspool should have their heads checked.

Cuse
Relegated to simply "a bad loss".

Top Bottom