Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

The really terrible part here and why you should feel for red and the entire team. Red made all of his decisions based off Lampkin being a focal point for next year. From how they run the offense to some sets and style of play and he learned a lot from this year. This completely goes out the window and to have this kid walk away after all those decisions were made based on Him, that’s lousy I’m sorry. This new age world sucks
I understand the thought process, but if you tell a guy he is going to be the focal point of your whole team, you should be ready to pay more if someone else comes knocking. Hopefully Plan C is a good one.

No. He got it right. Lampkin was going to get 500k here and is getting 750k at his new school.
Thanks , I agree I thought he was talking about KR.

I was never very impressed by Grandpa Lampkin. If he is gone, good luck to him. I hope Red targets one of those guys who dunks all the time. Maybe SU wouldn't be a better team but games would be more fun and it has been a while since watching SU was fun (last year was sort of fun when it wasn't maddening).

The really terrible part here and why you should feel for red and the entire team. Red made all of his decisions based off Lampkin being a focal point for next year. From how they run the offense to some sets and style of play and he learned a lot from this year. This completely goes out the window and to have this kid walk away after all those decisions were made based on Him, that’s lousy I’m sorry. This new age world sucks
The most concerning part of this post to me is that we were building around Lampkin. I believe you but if that was the plan it would be hard to buy in.

Would you be willing to say the exact number or don’t want to reveal it?
I really don't. Plus, it might not be right. But I have been reassured that it is.

Anslem likely now a major play
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office