Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Kadary is a hall of famer in waiting? SMH
Until he isn't, then Yes. He's a Schroedinger's HoFer.
Seriously, though—if it's got your boyshorts in a twist, you can (re-)visit my Kadary-related posts in his thread. I initially said he "reminded" me of Dumars. And someone (you?) had a freakout about how 'a high schooler can't be compared to an NBA all-time great' or somesuch. I later clarified—that it's his moves/shiftyness, body control, and physicality that reminded me of how Dumars played. But, some people can't parse info and have to read everything as all one thing or another... and so it has been a running gag (perhaps only with myself).

Even with that just said, only a few 'inches' above, i said i think he's talented but flawed, so how you reach a conclusion that i think he's a sure-fire HoF inductee is kinda baffling. But, whatevs. If we ain't bickering, we ain't tryin', right?

LSU is good they landed a big 7fter from Putnam that's why this kid is still available. Was heading there. Might work out for him better if he really loves UK because they seem to be making him a priority now that they have struck out with some of their main targers...knowing Cal though I'm sure hes still working the top bigs in the 2021 class to try and get them to move to 2020. Guys sneaky sneaky and hes the best recruiter.
Bama uga and LSU fans are upset right now lol
The ncaa should burn down the LSU program for Will Wade’s cheating. The guy is scum of the earth. Needs a show cause like Bruce Pearl.

Until he isn't, then Yes. He's a Schroedinger's HoFer.
Seriously, though—if it's got your boyshorts in a twist, you can (re-)visit my Kadary-related posts in his thread. I initially said he "reminded" me of Dumars. And someone (you?) had a freakout about how 'a high schooler can't be compared to an NBA all-time great' or somesuch. I later clarified—that it's his moves/shiftyness, body control, and physicality that reminded me of how Dumars played. But, some people can't parse info and have to read everything as all one thing or another... and so it has been a running gag (perhaps only with myself).

Even with that just said, only a few 'inches' above, i said i think he's talented but flawed, so how you reach a conclusion that i think he's a sure-fire HoF inductee is kinda baffling. But, whatevs. If we ain't bickering, we ain't tryin', right?
Here is your QUOTE to which I responded. "My take on Kadary is that he's 'the next Joe Dumars,' remember? "
That does not say or suggest that he merely"reminds you of Dumars, or that he plays like Dumars, or all the other backtracking you did. If you believe, stick with it. Don't let someone calling you out weaken your take.

UK is involved with many options besides just trying to bring in Frank...wonder how big of a priority he really is to them?

UK is involved with many options besides just trying to bring in Frank...wonder how big of a priority he really is to them?

I really like DeAndre Williams. He could become the best transfer of the current hundreds in the portal. I wish SU somehow got involved and figured out how minutes would work for him, Dolezaj, and Griffin up front, with Griffin getting time at guard and Buddy playing less but more efficiently. However, that would have meant the transfer waiver goes through, which is questionable at this point. Williams' recruitment seemed wide open early on, although his finalists have a southern skew.

I agree with your take on UK and Anselem. He's just another pipeline guy for them, not much different from Isaiah Jackson who they just got and who's probably more of a ready contributor. Frank probably needs at least a year to develop before being great as a soph or junior. That's not usually Cal's style. Someone like Sarr or a Top 10 recruit is. In Anselem's finalists, the directional Kentucky (Western) sticks out, probably because they're sticking something out in a bag. Aside from that, I like how SU stands for him.

Here is your QUOTE to which I responded. "My take on Kadary is that he's 'the next Joe Dumars,' remember? "
That does not say or suggest that he merely"reminds you of Dumars, or that he plays like Dumars, or all the other backtracking you did. If you believe, stick with it. Don't let someone calling you out weaken your take.
Ask said, that was sarcasm, out of the precedent from the Kadary thread. Look it up. If you don’t need facts, and can’t even be bothered to recognize the context even in this thread, fine—here’s your virtual Cookie, for ‘calling me out on it.’ Feel clever now?

Kid looks good.

Isn't WKY where our former commit Moustapha Diagne ended up? I remember reading some stuff about a particular "guardian" that kept getting legal custody of kids internationally and basically steered them.

Dont hurt me o79.

Kid looks good.

Isn't WKY where our former commit Moustapha Diagne ended up? I remember reading some stuff about a particular "guardian" that kept getting legal custody of kids internationally and basically steered them.

Dont hurt me o79.
cant-decide-gif-4.gif

Wouldnt be suprised to see UK get involved here too. Just dont see Frank going there but like I've said a few times nothing surprises when it comes to them.

The Bassey returning to wku could help us. UK again makes no sense to me with who they have and how they are still recruiting and trying to get transfers and reclass guys. But like I said I wouldn't be suprised in the least if he decides to go sit the bench there anyways. Little mention of SH...could be sleeper. Maybe it's a Cuse/Arkansas showdown...again San Deigo and west coast lifestyle could be a thing too.

heard Baeheim won't do zoom or any of that technology and said, if he comes here he comes here if he doesnt he doesnt and also he said long as we have buddy and girardi we'll be fine
I KNEW IT, HE HAS JUST BECOME TOO LAZY WHEN IT COMES TO RECRUITING. THIS IS DISGUSTING AND INEXCUSABLE. I DON'T KNOW WHY WILDHACK WOULD PUT UP WITH THIS, HE CLEARLY IS AFRAID OF BOEHEIM!

heard Baeheim won't do zoom or any of that technology and said if, he comes here he comes here if he doesnt he doesnt and also he said long as, we have buddy and girardi we'll be fine
If anything this whole situation has made him more tech savvy lol. Hes a whole new recruiter now! Hopefully he has a good sense of humor when talking with these kids and parents...heck just have Julie do the meetings! Everyone loves her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom