Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard Baeheim won't do zoom or any of that technology and said if, he comes here he comes here if he doesnt he doesnt and also he said long as, we have buddy and girardi we'll be fine

Who’s the source here, JT3?

I KNEW IT, HE HAS JUST BECOME TOO LAZY WHEN IT COMES TO RECRUITING. THIS IS DISGUSTING AND INEXCUSABLE. I DON'T KNOW WHY WILDHACK WOULD PUT UP WITH THIS, HE CLEARLY IS AFRAID OF BOEHEIM!
Wait... did you think that post was serious? Wait...are you serious?

Wait... did you think that post was serious? Wait...are you serious?
THIS IS NO TIME FOR FUN AND GAMES. THESE GUYS HAVE GOT TO GET OFF THEIR ATARIS AND PICK UP A PHONE AND CALL THESE RECRUITS. THEY NEED TO SEND OUT FLYERS WITH HAND WRITTEN LETTERS. MAYBE A GIFT BASKET. MUFFINS ARE NICE. THEY NEED TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR CHRIST SAKE.

Zoom zoom = Mazda slogan (for a while)

Zoom = kids show (which I’m old enough to recall)

Zoom, Schwartz, Profigliano = drinking game. ;)

The name of the game is Zoom.
Rule #1, Never Zoom a Zoom
Rule #2 Schwartz anything you please.
Rule #3 Never look a Profigliano in the eye.

Once y'all get up to Uncle Toby give me a call. :p

Zoom zoom = Mazda slogan (for a while)

Zoom = kids show (which I’m old enough to recall)

Zoom, Schwartz, Profigliano = drinking game. ;)
Ah zoom, schwartze, profigliano...I remember drinking allot of beers to that one. Good times...
68AA6E37-753F-4C68-A24D-AA17361E4AA7.gif

Stupid question but that I'm generally curious about - I know that for on campus official recruiting visits there are often hosts that mysteriously come from the population of attractive female students.

Is such a "host" part of the virtual tour? That'd be weird, right? But also, if you're the 'croot, wouldn't you kinda be interested in that?

Hall just a PG commit, I believe they either are out of scholarships or have 1 left. If they got Sanogo, that would take them out of the Anselem race

Hall just a PG commit, I believe they either are out of scholarships or have 1 left. If they got Sanogo, that would take them out of the Anselem race
Seton Hall’s pg commit was for 2021. They still have 3 open scholarships for 2020. If they get Sanogo, that will give them 6 PF/C players. Getting Aneselm would be seven players that could play PF/C.

Syracuse has 5 right now with Sibide, Ajak, Edwards, Marek and Quincy.

sounds like he might be thinkin UK and a good possibility of getting a waiver to play right away. Just one more reason for Frank not to go to UK.

sounds like he might be thinkin UK and a good possibility of getting a waiver to play right away. Just one more reason for Frank not to go to UK.

It's crazy. They are persueing a new recruit every day. It blows my mind. Hopefully this helps with Anselem

yea well according to bossi just not he thinks UK/WKU have best chance...but then again he sounds like hes throwing shite at the wall and hoping it sticks. Doesnt seem to have a good pulse in my opinion but who knows? UK is recruiting everyone and WKU still has Bassey...the article also mentions Benny and that sounds like a cuse/maryland battle which we all know this already. Not much here but figured I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom