Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing screams 80s hip-hop more than a little Kurtis Blow. :)
I didn't realize how good of a rebounder Ronny was - I stepped on campus 3-4 years after his time.

Syracuse,Louisville,Kansas
Obviously the other two schools are formidable but those two schools also have a good chance of being ineligible for the tournament. I can’t fathom why a kid would take that risk.

Not a ton to take from this film. It looks like they are playing on a miniature court in a game with the intensity of the pro bowl.
But the one constant you can see with this kid in all of his film is that he is hungry and plays with a high motor. He also plays aggressively at And above the rim which obviously is something we have been missing.

Hard to take away anything from this. Kids not having EYBL hurt them.
Looks like matador defense at best and what you would expect in some church league b-ball.

It's interesting. All three schools have a common theme. They all have orange in their uniforms. Yet one of these clearly stand out. You be the judge. :)
899dffe589cf592faef2f1775a44cf83.jpg
f9afc2f0fe97dcad0653ca1e15e89cf6.jpg

6LTCL73Q4ZDUNH7PLS74YVYFKE.jpg

Anybody have any thoughts on this recruitment? Seemed like we had some momentum a while ago but haven't heard anything lately. Etienne seems to be the best for for the 2021 class as far as the prospects we are recruiting.
A few guys have come off the board and i hope we didn't put all our eggs in this basket.

Anybody have any thoughts on this recruitment? Seemed like we had some momentum a while ago but haven't heard anything lately. Etienne seems to be the best for for the 2021 class as far as the prospects we are recruiting.
A few guys have come off the board and i hope we didn't put all our eggs in this basket.

feels like everything is being put on hold recruiting-wise because of COVID and not knowing when the season is going to start or if it even will happen

Not happening. Everyone can stop caring now unfortunately. Tough loss but Mac’s camp (not Mac) has other ideas. And there shouldn’t be one comment about “staff not closing” here because this was absolutely not the case. Staff busted their butts to get him but sometimes certain people around a player think they know better

Not happening. Everyone can stop caring now unfortunately. Tough loss but Mac’s camp (not Mac) has other ideas. And there shouldn’t be one comment about “staff not closing” here because this was absolutely not the case. Staff busted their butts to get him but sometimes certain people around a player think they know better
Not suprised. Seems like its been heading that way for awhile now.

Kansas is on his list, right?

So the question is, who do we pivot to? Or do we just pass on the rest of ‘21 and focus on ‘22 even more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom