Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair. You were the one that said Westry was likely to commit the weekend he visited with Dior after he committed. I think that was the weekend of the duke game. Just saying I appreciate the info and inside but when your wrong have to acknowledge.
"When your wrong have to acknowledge." Have you ever done this? Once? What would you say you bring to the board besides arguments and false information?

Bulldog04 contributes more in one post than you ever have.

To be fair. You were the one that said Westry was likely to commit the weekend he visited with Dior after he committed. I think that was the weekend of the duke game. Just saying I appreciate the info and inside but when your wrong have to acknowledge.

I Don’t mean to pile on but saying a player is likely to commit and then it doesn’t happen doesn’t mean the person is technically wrong.

that being said, those w sources should just block anyone they don’t like. Don’t be a diva and whine about the feedback.

Just because I had the time and couldn’t wait to throw this in your face because I know exactly what I say and what I don’t... My FIRST post about Chance in his thread was June 10th and had NOTHING to do with him committing. Is that right after the duke game? Apparently you read a calendar as well as you read this board.. Go check my posts on August 4th and 5th as well. Zero talk from me ever about him committing. ZERO. And I just went through all 25 pages just to make sure for you too ;)

I share where a kid is standing in his recruitment with SU. If you can’t handle information and the rollercoaster of it, I don’t know what to tell ya but get everything straight before you call me out. “When you’re wrong you have to acknowledge it” :)

Just because I had the time and couldn’t wait to throw this in your face because I know exactly what I say and what I don’t... My FIRST post about Chance in his thread was June 10th and had NOTHING to do with him committing. Is that right after the duke game? Apparently you read a calendar as well as you read this board.. Go check my posts on August 4th and 5th as well. Zero talk from me ever about him committing. ZERO. And I just went through all 25 pages just to make sure for you too ;)

I share where a kid is standing in his recruitment with SU. If you can’t handle information and the rollercoaster of it, I don’t know what to tell ya but get everything straight before you call me out. “When you’re wrong you have to acknowledge it” :)
Cuserunner, you just got Bulldogged.

FIFY.

Those were both a bummer, but the real nut-punch was Kenny Anderson.

He's even said fairly recently that he wanted to go to Syracuse and wishes he had.
But - they showed up with a bag, and then some, so he went to GaTech instead.

Imagine that '89-90 team with Anderson instead of Michael Edwards (or Stevie) at PG...
Seniors DC and Stevie, Soph Billy O., Jr LeRon Ellis, and Soph Dave Johnson.

That team would have been stupidly great.

who do you think we are still in the running for for 2021?

You’re confused CuseRunner. LDavid is the poster who talked about Chance silently committing after the Duke game or indicating to the staff he’s coming. Clearly things changed. Don’t shoot the messengers. The insiders are just telling us what they know to be true at a moment in time. Recruiting is always fluid.

A number of years ago, I posted info that said that Hopkins was the coach in waiting and I shared some details about his contract. I was choked by some people like you on this board. A few months later, the Hopkins stuff was released by the University. I rarely post inside info here anymore.

Epic indeed. I miss the endless pics of himself in ‘Cuse gear flashing the “west side” hand sign. Too much swag :cool:

Wasn’t he wearing a headband in a lot of them? Lolsmh.

Dont sweat the naysayers, anyone who knows anything is well aware how quickly things change and how fluid every situation is in recruiting. Your gonna have these posters chirp and make passive-aggressive inferences but just know the VAST majority of this board appreciates your input and information. And I have no problem saying thank you for all you do on here Bulldog04

I was wrong. I'm sorry. It was another poster.

There is an ignore button for posters

FIFY.

Those were both a bummer, but the real nut-punch was Kenny Anderson.

He's even said fairly recently that he wanted to go to Syracuse and wishes he had.
But - they showed up with a bag, and then some, so he went to GaTech instead.

Imagine that '89-90 team with Anderson instead of Michael Edwards (or Stevie) at PG...
Seniors DC and Stevie, Soph Billy O., Jr LeRon Ellis, and Soph Dave Johnson.

That team would have been stupidly great.

Would they have beaten the 2012 team + Anthony Davis? I think we'd have gone 40-0 that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom