Class of 2021 - C Riley Mulvey (NY) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Riley Mulvey (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's more skilled than any center we've had in awhile, including those on campus now. He has the skills, just needs to be an a weight and conditioning program like a lot of freshman.

I don’t see that as a compliment, is that right?

I don't want to speak for Jake, but I see that as a compliment. If you got to youtube and watch one of his games youll see a guy good enough to basically split time with Otis Hill, who was a very good defender and skilled offensive player more like a modern center, which was extremely rare back then.
My only problem with JB is that he wasn't consistent enough, in today's era he would have been the starter and Otis Hill the sub.

Back in the day I helped Reafsnyder find a Fugees CD at a little music store on one end of Carousel Mall.

He seemed aight.
Ooh la la la
It's the way that we rock when we're doing our thang
Ooh la la la
It's the natural LA that the refugees bring
Ooh la la la la la la lalala la lah
Sweet thing

Nice to be recruiting a center that has some skills around the basket and extending out to 3 point range. Good situation for Riley to arrive at a time when our current crop of centers are upper classmen or have departed.
I like that he is listed at 230 pounds on the 247 site. He is not a twig. Already stronger than any center we have on campus. By the time he enrolls in college, he is probably going to be around 245 or 250 pounds.

I like that he is listed at 230 pounds on the 247 site. He is not a twig. Already stronger than any center we have on campus. By the time he enrolls in college, he is probably going to be around 245 or 250 pounds.

Yeah, for some reason, our guys are never able to gain weight once on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom