Caitlin Clark | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Caitlin Clark

Hurt me to agree with him initially. But I only watched to the part where he corrected all of the mistakes.
Yes he was correct in pointing out Swoopes made a bunch of false statements, but then he followed it up with his own incorrect (and hateful) takes on WNBA culture. You stopped watching at the right time.

The hate CC gets in these comments sections on iG, etc is unreal.

Certain people are livid that other people enjoy watching her.

SC had 14 5 stars!!!

Last edited:
This insanity has to stop. Steven A‘s comments and conversation with Taurasi are dumb. She had 6 other future WNBA players on the team with her one year.

And this questioning her on the next level is just dumb. Imagine how she’ll play when she’s not the numbers 1-4 options for the other team to set their defense.

This insanity has to stop. Steven A‘s comments and conversation with Taurasi are dumb. She had 6 other future WNBA players on the team with her one year.

And this questioning her on the next level is just dumb. Imagine how she’ll play when she’s not the numbers 1-4 options for the other team to set their defense.
Her and Boston are going to be a tough duo to stop for defenses

This is what I was thinking and posted about a few days ago. Sadly some WNBA star players revealed more about themselves than what they probably should have revealed and are now reluctant to even address, explain.:( Not a good look.

This is what I was thinking and posted about a few days ago. Sadly some WNBA star players revealed more about themselves than what they probably should have revealed and are now reluctant to even address, explain.:( Not a good look.
typical uconn whining. And F Stewie as well. I dont care that she was local. There I said it. She would have had a statue on campus had she came here and won 1 title

Last edited:
typical uconn whining. And F Stewie as well. I dont care that she was local. There I said it. She would have had a statue on campus had she came here and won 1 title

144% THIS.
Her bailing on Cuse to take the easy way out w/ UConn = dead to me.

Stewie throwing shade at Clark would kinda be like:
Anthony "unibrow" Davis throwing shade at Steph Curry coming outta college -
because he won a Natty, and Steph didn't.

It's "easy" to win a NCAA Natty when you're on an absolutely STACKED team.

How many championships did Pistol Pete win?
And yet we still talk about him all the time, and rightfully so.

144% THIS.
Her bailing on Cuse to take the easy way out w/ UConn = dead to me.

Stewie throwing shade at Clark would kinda be like:
Anthony "unibrow" Davis throwing shade at Steph Curry coming outta college -
because he won a Natty, and Steph didn't.

It's "easy" to win a NCAA Natty when you're on an absolutely STACKED team.

How many championships did Pistol Pete win?
And yet we still talk about him all the time, and rightfully so.
I think that's fair. Iowa has been a solid NCAA tournament team for years, but usually just second round/sweet 16 max, so I do give Clark credit for elevating them to heights they have never been before also.

Not a good look at all. I don't get it either other than they're used to having 3 or 4 colleges be the elites for 3+ decades and Iowa isn't one of them. I like Stewie, what the hell is she thinking? It doesn't take a lot to show a bit of respect even if you'd don't want to, which they obviously didn't learn in the colleges they went to, always take the high road.

Not a good look at all. I don't get it either other than they're used to having 3 or 4 colleges be the elites for 3+ decades and Iowa isn't one of them. I like Stewie, what the hell is she thinking? It doesn't take a lot to show a bit of respect even if you'd don't want to, which they obviously didn't learn in the colleges they went to, always take the high road.
It’s sadly very revealing whether it’s jealousy, the feeling of righteous entitlement and judging what they think is unearned entitlement. She isn’t being accepted into their tight elite sorority circle of those who think they earned their status???

It’s sadly very revealing whether it’s jealousy, the feeling of righteous entitlement and judging what they think is unearned entitlement. She isn’t being accepted into their tight elite sorority circle of those who think they earned their status???
yes, well said. It is poor form, the entitlement is something else.

Did Clark have another year of eligibility at Iowa? I assume not because they school could have paid her more than the WNBA contract which speaks volumes about that league.

The treatment she has received from the UCONN posse is woman on woman hate. Its crazy.

Did Clark have another year of eligibility at Iowa? I assume not because they school could have paid her more than the WNBA contract which speaks volumes about that league.

The treatment she has received from the UCONN posse is woman on woman hate. Its crazy.
She had a Covid year she could have used, but she is getting 'real" NIL from her deals with Nike, State Farm and Gatorade among others to supplement the WNBA salary. I've read she has more than $3 million in endorsements. The Iowa collectives helped her teammates with some deals instead of her.

The narrative that she would make more money by staying in college than going to the WNBA is simply false. Salary directly from Iowa = $0. Salary from WNBA = ~$75k. All her primary NIL sponsorships will carry over to the WNBA as professional sponsorships/endorsements and might actually be more money. Staying in school might be more lucrative for some female players, but not Clark.

The narrative that she would make more money by staying in college than going to the WNBA is simply false. Salary directly from Iowa = $0. Salary from WNBA = ~$75k. All her primary NIL sponsorships will carry over to the WNBA as professional sponsorships/endorsements and might actually be more money. Staying in school might be more lucrative for some female players, but not Clark.
Not sure I agree.

Sporting news reported that her NIL deals at Iowa surpassed 3 million dollars this year. I would argue the college visibility is greater than the WNBA in terms of marketing so I think she would have made just as much in endorsements playing for Iowa than the Indiana Fever.

I also find it hard to believe some Iowa funder wouldn't have topped $90,000 for her to come back.

Not sure I agree.

Sporting news reported that her NIL deals at Iowa surpassed 3 million dollars this year. I would argue the college visibility is greater than the WNBA in terms of marketing so I think she would have made just as much in endorsements playing for Iowa than the Indiana Fever.

I also find it hard to believe some Iowa funder wouldn't have topped $90,000 for her to come back.
She might have liked the idea of going to Indiana. Its in the Midwest. Fairly easy to fly to from her home in Iowa. Gets to play with Aaliyah Boston. Plus her boyfriend works for the Indiana Pacers.

Last edited:
She might have liked the idea of going to Indiana. Its in the Midwest. Fairly easy to fly to from her home in Iowa. Gets to play with Aaliyah Boston. Plus her boyfriend works for the Indiana Pacers.
And some of the more local (Midwest) endorsements she currently has (i.e. HyVee) likely stay with her by playing in Indiana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom