Camp news? | Syracusefan.com

Camp news?

SUinNYC

2nd String
So we should be prepared to hear nothing coming out of camp, right? Complete lockdown?

Just want to make sure my expectations are properly calibrated.

I'd expect nothing except HCDM's twitter/Facebook updates until the scrimmage at Fort Drum.

I just thought the season magically started on Spetember 1st. Are you saying there is a preseason camp? Maybe we will get lots of updates from Coach Marrone's twitter and FB pages.

Bad news for Joe Spivey and Leonard Skinner.

So we should be prepared to hear nothing coming out of camp, right? Complete lockdown?

Just want to make sure my expectations are properly calibrated.

Maybe if you didn't have such a big mouth and you weren't telling all our opponents about all the new incredibly multiple sets we were running, we would find out more information. Thanks for nothing.

Drat my timing...I could've been your spy at Ft Drum...oh well maybe next year if they go up there again (which I hope).

Maybe if you didn't have such a big mouth and you weren't telling all our opponents about all the new incredibly multiple sets we were running, we would find out more information. Thanks for nothing.
My bad. I mean the idea of Macky snapping the ball directly to himself was just too revolutionary. Couldn't help myself.

We have the most boring pre-season football program ever.

Unlike the spring, we get the daily Marrone post-practice videos and the media gets to watch the first 45 minutes. We'll have more info now than we did when Marrone locked down the spring this year.

My father went up to Manely no the off chance he might get to watch some of practice, but the fields were enclosed with blue tarps at least 7 feet high.

Let's hope that what the coaching staff is concealing catches NW by surprise opening game.

The big question is... Did Doug pick Bores head or Plymouth rock Balogne. Was it straight up or fried. On toast? Mayo? Pickles?

Let's hope that what the coaching staff is concealing catches NW by surprise opening game.

and the fans. We've been waiting for exciting offense since day 1. Anything remotely exciting to watch would catch everyone by surprise.

Anything remotely exciting to watch would catch everyone by surprise.
Ha ha! It's funny because it's true!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Just to let you guys kn0w- barring any changes my media schedule-- media is able to talk to Coach Marrone after practice on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Players and assistant coaches availablitlies very from 1-3 times a week...but our first camp availability with players is Monday. Just so you can plan on watching CNY Central for your SU coverage those days :)

My father went up to Manely no the off chance he might get to watch some of practice, but the fields were enclosed with blue tarps at least 7 feet high.

Here is to hoping they dont realize off tackle, up the middle, slant to Lemon is coming in the first series.

The big question is... Did Doug pick Bores head or Plymouth rock Balogne. Was it straight up or fried. On toast? Mayo? Pickles?

Croghan

CROGHANBOLOGNAasSmartObject1.gif

See, this is the time, since Syracuse is intent on keeping preseason dull, when I take a look around the league.

Such as the fact that OBC isn't suspending his backup QB for drinking underage. Andiambro lives.

and the fans. We've been waiting for exciting offense since day 1. Anything remotely exciting to watch would catch everyone by surprise.

Pinstripe Bowl offense was pretty exciting...because it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom