CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree, in the midst of all this mayhem, it’s kinda funny that nobody responded this way about good ole’ Chad Schuster hitting the portal… lots of “best of lucks’s” & “hope he lands somewhere with a good fit” kinda stuff.

When Duce hits the portal it’s different, the system was the same for Chad as it was for Duce, haha.
tongue-out-girl.gif

Aside from not getting attached to 4 year players as often, seems like we lost a 3* and gained a 4*

This player movement will favor teams with good booster $ituations first - but in the next bucket is likable HC and identifying talent and good culture stuff.

We’ve been in the 2nd or 3rd tier of football for our existence outside of 2 years. NIL isn’t the villain. It’s TV money distribution

If his teammate can show this level of maturity, I would sure hope adult fans can as well
No “knocking” needed. He’s a good player and I wish him good health and a fair chance at whatever he wants to earn.

No ass kissing needed either pretending like I’m going to tune into whatever BS team he’s playing for waving Pom Poms and acting like I know him and celebrating his personal successes.

He’s a good player. Whatever. Better go somewhere where the Orange aren’t on the schedule!

No “knocking” needed. He’s a good player and I wish him good health and a fair chance at whatever he wants to earn.

No ass kissing needed either pretending like I’m going to tune into whatever BS team he’s playing for waving Pom Poms and acting like I know him and celebrating his personal successes.

He’s a good player. Whatever. Better go somewhere where the Orange aren’t on the schedule!
I don’t think anyone is asking you to follow his career? I’m just saying hopefully that adults should recognize he is allowed to make his own choice and him transferring doesn’t mean he is a bad person or that he is disrespecting the fanbase/school.

Do any of our board insiders have any indication if this caught the coaching staff by surprise?

Always enjoy your posts, telling it like it is! Lol

Hes not going to rutgers is he? Sucks were losing him but life will go on. Just have to keep making bowl games and building the profile of the program.

Honestly, I like Duce and wish he stayed, but whoever is giving him big money is nuts. I think he actually regressed a bit this year.

I'm more interested why Wilson left. He could have stepped right in and been our #1 corner next year. Now we’re in a seriously tough spot unless we can pull like 3 game ready corners.

Sucks that he left. Good luck to him. There is a lot of cbs in the portal that we can go after. Also we do have a lot of young corners.

Rooting against a players team and rooting for them to fail are two different concepts.

I hope Duce kills it and talks up Cuse as the place where he got his chance….and I hope we beat his ass if we play him.
Although if and it's a big if he ever makes an NFL roster it will never say starting at cornerback from Syracuse Unicersity...

where is it killing college sports? people are still watching. People are still going to the games. There has been no shortage of posts about it on the internet.
NIL won’t kill college sports any more than Free agency killed baseball. Ppl just gotta get used to this brave new world

Interesting we will be having some others moving on though not surprisingly. We already know about Tucker. It's sounding uncomfortable so I am guessing some big names on defense. I am guessing completely here but Wax, Carter and Caleb are possible names I could see moving on potentially that would cause some board heartburn. Maybe CDRW on offense. Remember folks we are getting some nice new players from the portal as well. I am sure Swag and Beck have their targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom