CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a terrible area. Pretty nice area really. Just saying
yeah I'll never bad mouth an area I've never been, it's like the small minded dolts that do it about this area when in point of fact this is true that I'm forced to dig up(well at least 7-8 months out of the year!):
1671040575488.png
1671040575488.png

PA takes forever too.
I've only driven the North-South on 81. I can't imagine the full East-West routing. And Texas or Montana, forget about it.

Yes, I am sure THATS the reason why those are ok but not Chestnut.
I must have missed it when the fans were upset that Queeley left to get more playing time. On the contrary, the fanbase was very supportive.

This is a crazy take but instead of inventing arbitrary rules about how it’s only ok to transfer if you’re not a starter or “team leader” (whatever that may mean) just admit people are mad that a key player is leaving. It’s a normal reaction!

Yeah PA can be a drive but until you have driven across Nebraska, you will not truely know pain. It felt like I aged a full year just driving through. Only thing I remember is farms and flat straight roads for miles and miles and miles and

Start in PA and hit Ohio , Indiana etc etc.. Nebraska is just the cherry on top of that shite sundae

Yeah PA can be a drive but until you have driven across Nebraska, you will not truely know pain. It felt like I aged a full year just driving through. Only thing I remember is farms and flat straight roads for miles and miles and miles and

This is a crazy take but instead of inventing arbitrary rules about how it’s only ok to transfer if you’re not a starter or “team leader” (whatever that may mean) just admit people are mad that a key player is leaving. It’s a normal reaction!
Um, okay. Of course I'm frustrated that a key player is leaving-That's kind of the point. Duce particularly hurt, as he seemed to be a team leader, had great school spirit, helped recruit guys here. He was the 1st guy to say he was coming back after next season. No one is making any rules and everyone has the right to leave-It is just more upsetting when someone who is getting all the playing time he could want is leaving. I was responding to your ridiculous comparison of him transferring to Michael Gbinije and Garrett Shrader transferring when they both weren't even playing at their previous schools. My crazy take- Their situations aren't comparable to Duce. If anything their situation is comparable to Queeley

Last edited:
Nah, that's a bit overdramatic.

And it's really good for the student-athletes that realize real financial gains.
My personal opinion, I don't like it. I had a HC leave and that felt terrible. I can't even imagine how some guys and girls feel when they work as hard as they do and try to put together a successful team, and then teammates bail for their own personal gain. There has to be a better way than making college athletics all about "the highest bidder."

Um, okay. Of course I'm frustrated that a key player is leaving-That's kind of the point. No one is making any rules and everyone has the right to leave-It is just more upsetting when someone who is getting all the playing time he could want is leaving. I was responding to your ridiculous comparison of him transferring to Michael Gbinije and Garrett Shrader transferring when they both weren't even playing. My crazy take- The situations aren't comparable.

But G and Shrader were quitters. It doesn’t matter that they weren’t playing. They should have stayed and worked hard and applied themselves at their first school rather than take the easy way out at Syracuse.

You left off the third guy from my post by the way. Wes was a solid player at Iowa State. Big time quitter for leaving after two years imo.

But G and Shrader were quitters. It doesn’t matter that they weren’t playing. They should have stayed and worked hard and applied themselves at their first school rather than take the easy way out at Syracuse.

You left off the third guy from my post by the way. Wes was a solid player at Iowa State. Big time quitter for leaving after two years imo.
Jim Boeheim's son, Jimmy, also a known quitter.

You keep saying the word quitter when I don't believe I said it once. Have a good day.

Duce was our highest rated corner on PFF and ranked 144 overall

Hope we can get it to work out

Unlike OL, you have to believe rating a DB out on an island would be one of the more reliable grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.