Class of 2017 - CB Jordan Martin / Grad Transfer from Toledo to Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Jordan Martin / Grad Transfer from Toledo to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting right behind that goal post, and I will swear to my grave that it was good. I remember hearing it clang the upright, but I would have seen it if it had missed.
Ross told his Dad he thought it was good too...

Jordan, Welcome to The Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Jordan Martin522e86103402c.image.jpg

Geeez, i know the locker rooms are outdated, but more modern looking lockers could still be had even if the space is lacking. The 70's paneling look is kinda pathetic.

Geeez, i know the locker rooms are outdated, but more modern looking lockers could still be had even if the space is lacking. The 70's paneling look is kinda pathetic.
If you are talking about the wood on the lockers those were redone recently. And that is pretty normal for lockers.

I don't think Those are the lockers in the dome if that is what you are referring too.

Last edited:
If you are talking about the wood on the lockers those were redone recently. And that is pretty normal for lockers.

TY for the insight, but geeez, the locker room as well as the indoor walls of the IPF just lack the orange vibe and other color, definition, and history.

I don't think that is a picture the lockers in the dome that are in need of an update.

I don't think Those are the lockers in the dome if that is what you are referring too.

Actually, i believe they are.

they're not. those are the lockers in Manley.

Ok, thank you. But, why do player's always post these locker pics like they are their game day lockers? So, no lockers at the IPF? , these are just the lockers at the most outdated facility we have?

Ok, thank you. But, why do player's always post these locker pics like they are their game day lockers? So, no lockers at the IPF? , these are just the lockers at the most outdated facility we have?
They're at the Manley lockers every day. The Dome locker rooms are only used on game days. And the Manley locker rooms have been the locker rooms since they were renovated back in 2010ish. They're not "outdated".

We got a tour of Melo, Manley, and the IPF when I was back up to 'Cuse in March.
All of those facilities are top notch now. Nothing lacking.

Well - they could put some murals or art or posters or something on the walls of the IPF - it's pretty stark inside.

I found this virtual tour interesting when I did it several months ago. Then, you can still have your opinions about our various facilities but at least they will be better informed ones. And I'm not saying we don't have work to do, because we obviously do.

Syracuse

There are lockers in IPF, but they are not intended to be used by football. They are for use by the soccer stadium. There are ref lockers and player lockers. Football does pretty much everything in Manley/Iacolano.

They're at the Manley lockers every day. The Dome locker rooms are only used on game days. And the Manley locker rooms have been the locker rooms since they were renovated back in 2010ish. They're not "outdated".

Ok, TY, But, i am interested in how many other programs use the 3rd facility locker rooms as the choice for pics of incoming freshman? Geez, think about it. ..lets get real here. What.

There are lockers in IPF, but they are not intended to be used by football. They are for use by the soccer stadium. There are ref lockers and player lockers. Football does pretty much everything in Manley/Iacolano.
First thing. Huh? I know these lockers were redone recently. I guess that's why the soccer team uses the lockers in the IPF? Doesn't it make more sense to give the soccer team the renovated lockers in Manley and give the football team the lockers in the IPF?
Second, I think you said it yourself, Ish. Players are posting pictures of these lockers because I think they like them. And I think they are pretty nice too. Difference of opinion I guess

Ok, TY, But, i am interested in how many other programs use the 3rd facility locker rooms as the choice for pics of incoming freshman? Geez, think about it. ..lets get real here. What.
3rd facility locker rooms as the choice of pics? The kids aren't taking pics in the Dome locker rooms. They're taking pics at Manley in the actual team locker rooms that they use year round.

The locker rooms at Manley are perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom