Class of 2020 - CB Tony Grimes (VA) Portal from Texas A&M to Mich St | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 CB Tony Grimes (VA) Portal from Texas A&M to Mich St

2 years left. 3 year starter at UNC (including 2020 Covid year). Not sure but doesn’t appear he played at all at A&M. Wasn’t on the 2 deep for their bowl game. Not sure if he was injured this season or what exactly.

All-ACC HM in 2021. Intriguing option. UNC’s version of Duce.

TONY GRIMES IN TRANSFER PORTAL FROM A&M
OUTSIDE ZONE CB / 6' 190 / 40 - 4.30 / SH 4.10 / VJ 34.5 / NATIONS NO. 1 CORNER
crop

ASSETS PER FILM:

GREAT CORNER SKILLS
HIGH FBIQ
GREAT TIMING
HIP/HIP COVER CORNER
DUE TO ELITE SPEED CAN CATCH AND BAT AWAY BALLS THAT RECEIVER SHOULD CATCH
FASTEST PLAYER I HAVE EVALUATED

Our new recruiting coordinator has a lot of contacts in the Virginia Beach area where he coached at two different colleges.

Add in our coaches who have coached at Texas A&M and we have a couple of ties here.

Could you imagine this kid along with Harris, and throw in Humphreys and Barnes picks us. can you say DBU. How sweet that would be. wake up rackman, wake up

Anyone know if his injury is chronic now or fully rehabilitated? When I read the article it sounded that his rehab wasn’t going well, if when they thought he was ready
to practice, his injury keeps swelling up. I can’t help but think of Hima, Sidibe (I know they are basketball players) but the description sounded familiar to theirs.

Don't buy their "bullshit " Tony.
How many guys have they put in the nfl at cb. All that talent and cannot get them to the league. Same with a number of their other position groups.

How many guys have they put in the nfl at cb. All that talent and cannot get them to the league. Same with a number of their other position groups.
May want to keep the blinders on and not look at the top CBs for the draft this year.

Because a player played in SEC doesn’t mean they’re a good player. I have to agree that Texas A&M hasn’t exactly been defensive back U. So not sure why people get so excited about player if they’re from the SEC. Not like A&M has been a powerhouse lately.

Because a player played in SEC doesn’t mean they’re a good player. I have to agree that Texas A&M hasn’t exactly been defensive back U. So not sure why people get so excited about player if they’re from the SEC. Not like A&M has been a powerhouse lately.
This guy was a 5 star coming out of high school, I don’t think he is just some random SEC player. Where he is now, we’ll have to see.

Many 5 stars don’t pan out. High school is long over with for him
I am not sure if “many” is correct but that is why I said we’ll have to see. But again 5 star is not your average SEC player.

40% of 4 stars or 5 stars? The discussion was 5 stars until you tossed in two 4 star examples. Regardless, you’re stating that more than 60% do make the NFL. If I’m Cuse, I absolutely take those percentages.
Yeah considering that thread about the last guys that were NFL draft picks at each position...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom