Chris Ash thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Ash thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
please, someone, go get a copy of Lincoln Riley's resume, or Montgomery's or Babers or Baldwin's and type in that he WENT TO DRAKE.
CRONYISM!

All I know is, if Ash gets the job, he better have some arse kicking air raid fu**ed up crazy guy as his OC. If we get that, then I won't be quite as upset. 9 out of 10 vs 10 out of 10

If we can't get an offensive minded coach you think we are going to get an up and coming oc? I dont

I really want an offensive guy. Enough with the BS on offense. I watch teams like Baylor, Oklahoma St, Oregon, and many more spread the ball through the air in outdoor weather. FOR SAKE WE PLAY IN A DOMED STADIUM, perfect for a spread offense. Hire an offensive minded coach and you fill seats too, nobody wants to watch 21-17 games, come on Mark don't this up.

CuseNationSports has a grand total of 800 followers on Twitter. Who are they and do they know anything other than quoting Tortora's blog post from this morning that mentions Coyle and Ash being roommates? Skeptical on this one.
They are very well connected. Very!

Orijinal said:
The ONLY reason I like Ash as an option is that I don't trust Frost's face.
There is something about him that seems off

Bitter-David-Tennant-Dislike-Flavor-Taste-Tastes-Taste-bad-Bad-Taste-Ew-Euw-GIF.gif

Greg Robinson was a co-defensive coordinator at Texas. This better be as real as the information that Frost was going to be named this morning, because I can't imagine a less exciting candidate than giving gerg a 2nd chance.

I think if they go that way it's nuts, but it's not close to Gerg. Reminder he had been in the NFL a long time and had been fired twice in the four years prior.

At least we are looking a career college guys all with resumes of success.

Not that we have an overabundance of highly rated recruits for next year, but the few that we really want to hang onto? The ones that were taking a "wait and see" attitude? I can't imagine very many getting jazzed up about this name. GD it, why bother firing Shafer only to hire this dude?

Ash is being raved about by the Ohio Insider at S#$%T. Not saying that means the world, but that he is a dynamic recruiter and that the HS coaches in Ohio love him. Who knows, but that makes me feel a bit better.
Just what we need another DC without HC experience. We are going to spent millions to renovate the dome to play like Boston College.

Just what we need another DC without HC experience. We are going to spent millions to renovate the dome to play like Boston College.

They should be knocking down the dome and starting over.

Hiring a defensive head coach isn't a problem if he hires a good OC. I would t worry about what side of the ball a coach comes from

Status
Not open for further replies.