Chris Bleich waiver denied | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Bleich waiver denied

I agree he needs to sue. I hope someone an attorney comes in pro bono to represent him. First depo emricht. They need to be tasked to explain their procedure for waives and the discrepancy’s between each waiver.

If the denial had come right before the school year started, I wonder if he could’ve transferred from Syracuse (preferably to a factory school with an open slot) and apply again for a waiver? He’d probably receive an approval by end of September just in time for his recovery.

I agree he needs to sue. I hope someone an attorney comes in pro bono to represent him. First depo emricht. They need to be tasked to explain their procedure for waives and the discrepancy’s between each waiver.

JT Daniels - USC to UGA, APPROVED in under 8 weeks.
He’s from Cali - moved thousands of miles AWAY from home to play.

$EC? QB? Sounds great! Approved.
-the NCAA.

Now that freshman have the 4 game rule to maintain their year of eligibility, I'd like to see all Non-approved transfers get that opportunity too.

Not nearly as impactful as being granted immediate eligibility, but they still get to contribute some on the field for their new team. But at least they can get on the field and help their team somewhat.

Some thoughts after going through the thread.

A) Come January waivers won’t be a problem when the one time exemption gets passed. It sucks that this got denied but everything I’ve read on here says that Bleich wouldn’t be available until mid-season anyways and we’ve seen (Alexander comes to mind last season) what it’s like for a lineman to come into Dino’s offense without the proper conditioning.

B) The compliance department v. private lawyers angle is interesting, especially comparing Griffin to Bleich. I have no idea what the case was with each but with the connections Griffin has through his father I’m sure he could have gotten a top notch lawyer to handle the waiver.

Again, thank god waivers won’t be a thing anymore soon. There’s a rabbit hole to go down with the NCAA and waivers regarding the hypocrisy of which sports need waivers to play immediately. Oh well

Wonder which committee makes these calls.
Rumor has it the Greek Council gave him the thumbs down.
B8CD58E6-4286-465F-8A46-237EFF5FF64A.jpeg

100%

in fact thats how I believe pedo u got their wins back

they would assuredly relent and I wonder what type of documents the lawyers would be able to get put out into the public space.

Because we know it’s rigged...could you imagine...

Last edited:
So... given that everyone is getting an extra year of eligibility, but he's not allowed to play, does he still get the extra year of eligibility if he wants?
I’m going to guess: “negative,Ghostrider”.

He didn’t lose a year of eligibility. It was a traditional transfer. Allowing him to play 4 games this year would be cool though.

Last edited:
Cue some jackass claiming that keeping the NCAA intact is better than getting rid of them. F*** that. I'm so tired of their completely arbitrary, capricious, inconsistent way they approach everything.

And I hope Mark Emerson rots in hell.

Just crazy. I can’t even imagine how you could cone to that decision after what we have seen the last few months.

I’m going to guess: “negative,Ghostrider”.

He didn’t lose a year of eligibility. It was a traditional transfer. Allowing him to play 4 would be cool though.

If the guys who opt out get an extra year of eligibility, why shouldn't Bleich?

Everybody can be "6 to play 4" as far as I'm concerned.

He just turned 21 in July. He isn't going to stick around 3 more years anyways.

Wow.. if I were his parents I would file a lawsuit.

Has anyone ever challenged this joke of an organization and their arbitrary bullsht system
Yes. Penn State. Penalties went away IIRC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom