Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

Don’t shoot the messenger. I just spoke to an usher and he said announced crowd today will be around 40,000, but they only expect 30,000 actually in their seats. Last week there were less than 24,000 people in their seats. If true, it’s embarrassing for this community.
No shot. 40k actual.

Tailgating seemed sparse. Not nearly the scene or numbers as last time

None of the 306 students are in the house yet

Noticeably more crowded outside. Will be late arriving crowd due to perfect weather

The weather down here (3 hrs SE) is azz.
We’re getting the residual nonstop rain from the storm that swamped NYC.

Trade ya!

I’ll take one for the team like that.

Don’t shoot the messenger. I just spoke to an usher and he said announced crowd today will be around 40,000, but they only expect 30,000 actually in their seats. Last week there were less than 24,000 people in their seats. If true, it’s embarrassing for this community.
Aren’t you the guy with the PSLs?

Yikes

The weather down here (3 hrs SE) is azz.
We’re getting the residual nonstop rain from the storm that swamped NYC.

Trade ya!

I’ll take one for the team like that.
You missed a picture perfect day.

Truly the players and Dino need to not mention crowd size. The diehards will always be there, they’re speaking to the casuals, give the casuals a reason to want to show up. Because everytime they do all they get to see is the team lay an egg, fall over themselves with costly self inflicted mistakes, and mind boggling coaching decisions.

Today is why casuals don’t come back for games against the likes of BC and Wake. Every game they come to (the big games) end up being stinkers. Dino and the team need to do better when eyes are on them if they want to turn this back into a football town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom