Clemson Game Thread... | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pee troughs + out of water + no ac + team getting curb stomped live on tv = empty dome

Not making excuses as of right now I don't think TD has what it takes at this level but he is getting all the heat when the OL has clearly been the biggest issue.

Western Michigan, Holy Cross, Louisville, Boston College, Pittsburgh.

Please realize this is the one number team in the nation and we played a lot better defensively than last week.

With no ability to score in the red zone, I’m not sure all 3 of those are definite

What can anyone do when they run non-stop. He can't even plant his back foot before he has to run...Look TD has been terrible but our OL has been worse by far. They can't even stop a 3 man rush.
So we are agreeing. Online is a joke and Tommy hasn’t done anything to put the D on their heels. Just a train wreck all around.

Look at our OL they are awful. Cant even do anything. So so so bad

If this is our first string offensive line, I’d hate to see the second string. This could be the worst P5 offensive line in college football in the past decade.

So we are agreeing. Online is a joke and Tommy hasn’t done anything to put the D on their heels. Just a train wreck all around.

Yes I think our OL is a bigger issue than TD but it is close.

Have no identity as an offense
I beg to differ.

It's a solid What was that protection?, What was that play call?, oh-my-god-it's-time-to-panic! brand of offensive football.

Western Michigan, Holy Cross, Louisville, Boston College, Pittsburgh.

Please realize this is the one number team in the nation and we played a lot better defensively than last week.
Pitt played well today lville is improved

Western Michigan doesn’t have CLOSE to the level of athletes on defense that Clemson or Hell even Maryland have.

Exactly. We’re going to lose both these games by 40+. So western Michigan having less athletes means we could lose by 3

What can anyone do when they run non-stop. He can't even plant his back foot before he has to run...Look TD has been terrible but our OL has been worse by far. They can't even stop a 3 man rush.

What happened to the quick outs to the WR's and the bubble screens? Those usually stop teams from bringing 6 up the middle quick. Maybe an end around? Quick pass to the TE? There sre a million plays to counteract blitzes up the middle, apparently they aren't one of our 10 plays.

Great point

Haven't established passing. Run is not good enough to dominate in a game like this Plus oline. Dungey running kept d honest. He was good enough passing kept them honest. Maybe not great at 1 thing but consistently good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom