Clemson Game Thread... | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lose to Pitt every year.

I'm sure this time will be different.

Exactly. We’re going to lose both these games by 40+. So western Michigan having less athletes means we could lose by 3
This crap is just piling on.
Go worry about Western Michigan. How are we going to win another game.
We suck and can’t improve. I forgot that.

Can't believe the Dome ran out of water, lol, sorry guys, we can't sell beer and were out of water, and no you can't go outside for a smoke, enjoy the beat down in the sauna like a man!

I beg to differ.

It's a solid What was that protection?, What was that play call?, oh-my-god-it's-time-to-panic! brand of offensive football.

I read your posts all the time. Your insight is great. I will say this. If you don't have a run. Line is rough when you call pass you are pressured what happens. Sometimes ot classed match up wise is the answer

Some of you guys are acting as if we are playing Rutgers and not Clemson, the #1 team in CFB. They are #1 for a lot of reasons. Giving up on the team when the remainder of the season is against teams nowhere close to Clemson's level of play seems a bit reactionary.

The O-line is weak. With no o-line, we cannot build a running game nor a passing game. Part falls on the coaches and part on the players. Clemson gets some credit, too. They manhandled TAMU last week and are likely to manhandle pretty much everyone else on the their schedule.

Anyway, Go Orange.

I beg to differ.

It's a solid What was that protection?, What was that play call?, oh-my-god-it's-time-to-panic! brand of offensive football.
L
Shut the program down then.
My god have some confidence in your team.
The last two weeks have been ugly

Can't believe the Dome ran out of water, lol, sorry guys, we can't sell beer and were out of water, and no you can't go outside for a smoke, enjoy the beat down in the sauna like a man!
Hard nose

I guess I’m really disappointed more in Devito than O line because I heard how he would play at next level. The coaches were so high on him. Maybe he is nervous or just lost but he needs to figure it out and fast. Devito has the talent we’ve all seen him make the throws. I wonder if he is just not ready for D 1 yet

L

The last two weeks have been ugly
Texas A&M is a top 15 team in the country and they scored 10 points against Clemson.
The TD was in the last minute.

Their defense is pretty damn good.
Our OL isn’t good but it’s because of this Clemson DL.

Texas A&M is a top 15 team in the country and they scored 10 points against Clemson.
The TD was in the last minute.

Their defense is pretty damn good.
Our OL isn’t good but it’s because of this Clemson DL.

Yup. Should’ve at least punched it in once after getting handed the ball inside the 10 though. Punch it in both times and this is a close game.

He missed a lot of reads. Game is moving to fast and he apparently can't make presnap reads of the defense.

Right on and never audibled once or change protection or anything. The. The poor decision making of not throwing the ball away or finding the quick hit when they are blitzing. It’s what has me worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom