Clemson Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
F7RU39TXwAATcx4

Beautiful morning on the lake, very calm hopefully before a Syracuse Orange storm that is going to blow in at noon today! Quick dip as the water is pretty chilly, hope I get a few more weeks of this. Heading up to Manley to gate with the crew about 930. I have mixed feelings on today's game. On paper Clemson is better than us at every position other than a few. QBs win games, turnovers lose them. If Shrader plays his best which today means he is going to have to be accurate throwing the ball and making good decisions with the ball I think we win. If he's off throwing, we won't. We have to throw the ball to open the run today. Not the opposite. Beck can't attempt to run LA off tackle as we won't win that battle until they have to respect the pass. Make them pay for the spy on Shrader use that to our advantage, win the turnover battle and we take this one. 4 and O let's keep it rolling. Go Orange!!

In Japan on my honeymoon and got the ok from the wife to stay up to watch/follow the game. Not sure if I can stream it from here or if I'll be able to make it to 5 AM local time but damnit I'm gonna try like he11!
Congrats on the marriage, your wife already sounds amazing. Good luck on a stream. Go ‘Cuse

In Japan on my honeymoon and got the ok from the wife to stay up to watch/follow the game. Not sure if I can stream it from here or if I'll be able to make it to 5 AM local time but damnit I'm gonna try like he11!

Congrats to you and your wife! We are also on our honeymoon (just in Mexico). No major time change issues but My wife already agreed to no excursions/plans between 11-2 on our last day.

We met in a common room at SU… so it feels kind of full circle.

LGO!!!

My friend who has season tickets with me had surgery yesterday to put some kidney stents in. He swore he was going to the game but I don’t know yet how he feels today. :(

My friend who has season tickets with me had surgery yesterday to put some kidney stents in. He swore he was going to the game but I don’t know yet how he feels today. :(

Pffft!! Excuses, excuses.

;)

NEXT KIDNEY UP!!!!

Here’s hoping he’s up to attending, but if not -
That he can enjoy the Cuse W from the comfort of home.

Congrats to you and your wife! We are also on our honeymoon (just in Mexico). No major time change issues but My wife already agreed to no excursions/plans between 11-2 on our last day.

We met in a common room at SU… so it feels kind of full circle.

LGO!!!
Congratulations to you both as well!

We're here for a month so this is likely to happen a few more times. The later the game time the better for me. Lol

Congratulations to you both as well!

We're here for a month so this is likely to happen a few more times. The later the game time the better for me. Lol
Congratulations to both of you. Been living in the Philippines for the past couple of years and the early games work better for me. It's easier to get the cooking done for a 1200pm (1200am here) than for the later games. In Korea this weekend visiting the kids so the games starts at 0100. Hopefully I can make it through to the end.

Congratulations to both of you. Been living in the Philippines for the past couple of years and the early games work better for me. It's easier to get the cooking done for a 1200pm (1200am here) than for the later games. In Korea this weekend visiting the kids so the games starts at 0100. Hopefully I can make it through to the end.
Really hoping for a night game for FSU. 8PM kick would be perfect for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors