Clemson Gameday... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like the coaches don’t trust their players. If we just ran our offense, instead of throwing deep and out of bounds on every play, we will move the ball. If we had punted the ball and given our defense better field position instead of attempting a field goal that the kid can’t make, we would probably only be down 14 to 7. Just a horrendous half of decision-making by the coaches and the players although at least wax’s idiotic play didn’t actually hurt us. Oh, and it would be nice if we could make some routine catches on offense.

Clemson QB throws such a poor ball but if you give him all day you get that half.

Our WRs stink. Anyone not admitting it yet should get a board ban.

Team didn’t show up outside Villari.
You blind bud? Hatcher has made 3 great catches shrader is throwing garbage

There was 3 possessions because we threw 3 inc passes and gave them the ball at the 40.

if we ran 2 times and punt, it’s prob about 1:30 left with Clemson ball at the 10
Don’t necessarily disagree, but I’d be more upset that we tried 2 sideline passes on our next possession which we threw out of bounds and did actually happen with 50 seconds left and gave Clemson another try for points.

Old Dino would go for it from the 40. It’s what he used to do at bowling green. The guy coaches not to lose now instead of coaching to win. Shame he’s become so shellshocked.
Not on 3rd and 10. Punt and go in 14-7

Don’t necessarily disagree, but I’d be more upset that we tried 2 sideline passes on our next possession which we threw out of bounds and did actually happen with 50 seconds left and gave Clemson another try for points.
at least on that drive we’re chasing points because we were down. It was 14-7 on the first drive

We need to establish the run they are giving it to us
I suspect the deep sideline passes are because they are not giving us the run. Hopefully this will allow some room for Shrader to pull it down and run.

To me 2 of his catches should have been reviewed. On first one toe was clearly on the ground in bounds when he caught it, and then the 2nd one also looked to be in unless they determined that he didn't maintain control. At least reviewable...
Second one he didn’t maintain control. First one I thought was a lot closer

Clemson taking away everything underneath. We’re going to have to start taking some chances in the middle of the field, if we can give GS some time.

D just keep doing what you’re doing. A turnover will come. Avoid mistakes.

All we need is the exact opposite of the first half and we'll be right back in this. ;)
chicken salad on rye.untoasted .

costanza.0.jpg

This is the worst version of Clemson we’ve ever seen. It’s just a shame to piss away that 1st half by fuqqing up whatever we could.

We could make a move still, quick stop to start the half to get the ball rolling. But man, it gets tiring getting kicked in the Dick every time the community gets behind this team with a full house.

Clemson taking away everything underneath. We’re going to have to start taking some chances in the middle of the field, if we can give GS some time.

D just keep doing what you’re doing. A turnover will come. Avoid mistakes.

They are also leaving ample running lanes and they have had trouble with Lequint yet then went away from him.

Hatcher gets bumped off his routes too easily and he’s not strong enough to be a deep ball threat.

Find another role for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors