Clemson Gameday... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the state of this program, what are the odds that Villari transfers if he has a breakout season? At least he's an in-state kid.
What are you talking about? He made two catches

and what is the state of the program? transfer to where? Stonybrook?

With the state of this program, what are the odds that Villari transfers if he has a breakout season? At least he's an in-state kid.
He loses a year if he transfers out again and what breakout season? I can count on one hand how many times Shrader has looked his way.

I still can’t believe he tried a 57 yard field goal. The mind boggles.
I wasn’t even mad. I had to just laugh at that point.

not good game management. pin them deep and we can hold to a one score game...manageable. now down 14 with them getting the ball.

Can we like . . . You know . . . wait for him to get SOME honors before we doom post about him leaving?

I ask again can the special teams coach tell Dino no he has never kicked it that far?

People must be watching a different game if they don’t think 9 wins is possible for this team
Sure, it's possible, but is that supposed to mean something? We could legit be 9-3 without a win over a bowl team going into our bowl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom