Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

Not seeing any details. 4-5 million for him, 4-5 million for his staff.

You said $100 million multiple times. Are you going to deny that like you deny every ridiculous thing you say?

You said $100 million multiple times. Are you going to deny that like you deny every ridiculous thing you say?
I'm saying $10 million a year for him and his staff. And I would think that at the point of no return for the Kansas football program, they are basically going to give him a lifetime contract, which would be like 10 years for him. They are throwing everything they've got at it. Do you think he comes cheap?

And actually, I'm thinking it could be considerably more than that seeing that he didn't even wait to see what Colorado and Purdue might offer him, both places I thought he was more likely to go because of past connections than Kansas.

He couldn't win with exceptional talent. He has no recruiting pull in the Midwest.

Agreed, that's a REALLY bad hire. Hiring a 65 year old with an extremely conservative approach? Doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

Kansas would kill for his "inability" to win with exceptional talent. And Miles recruited well at Colorado, Oklahoma State, and LSU. He'll be fine.
And he's going to one of the easiest divisions in the P5

Kansas has opened up the vault and given Miles complete control over all aspects of the football program.

He couldn’t win? You mean, except for the national title and 114-34 record at LSU? Sounds pretty good for a hellhole like KU football

This. I was not too keen on Miles going to CU, but was getting warmed up to the idea. You do not have that record being bad or even mediocre. Remember that before Saban got to LSU they were down at the bottom for decades. Once Saban left they could have very easily gone right back to the bottom but Miles kept LSU near the top for over 10 years. Going to be interesting to see how he does rebuilding KU to say the least.

And he's going to one of the easiest divisions in the P5
There are no divisions in the B12. They play a true conference schedule. They play OU, UT, OSU, and WVU every year.

There are no divisions in the B12. They play a true conference schedule. They play OU, UT, OSU, and WVU every year.
Sorry bout that. Could have sworn they divisions. Did they, at one time, have divisions in the B12?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom