Coaching Carousel | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel

ACC is getting a lot more interesting

And BC is staying BOOOORING i love it

Kind of sucks for Maryland to lose their recruiter. But I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to get local talent there.

Did lincoln riley tell us no yet? At this point if Babers is going to Mizzou, and Rich Rod to USCe i'd give Riley the keys and say go for it.
ESPN was reporting that Will Muschamp is interviewing with South Carolina and already had informal discussions about the job

Leadership at Arizona are fools if they let Rich Rod leave. Very, very fickle fans out here. They made the Fiesta Bowl just last year. He completely revived a dormant program. You wouldn't believe the whining out here about Rich Rod.

Did lincoln riley tell us no yet? At this point if Babers is going to Mizzou, and Rich Rod to USCe i'd give Riley the keys and say go for it.
Word has it he turned down consideration from Syracuse but who knows. He's going to be a star eventually and probably knows it.

If Rich Rod goes to South Carolina, Sonny Dykes to Va - we'd better wrap up Babers quick. AZ and Cal make sense for him too.

Ug. I need a break from this stuff. Sanity at stake.

Missouri media has said interviewing might be done so this could be posturing by Dykes trying to speed up their decision.

not sure why he'd want to go from Cal to Virgina especially if he's had a problem with Cal's admission standards.

Missouri media has said interviewing might be done so this could be posturing by Dykes trying to speed up their decision.

not sure why he'd want to go from Cal to Virgina especially if he's had a problem with Cal's admission standards.

$?

If Rich Rod goes to South Carolina, Sonny Dykes to Va - we'd better wrap up Babers quick. AZ and Cal make sense for him too.

Ug. I need a break from this stuff. Sanity at stake.

Good point about AZ being a possible fit, too. I have a feeling that Babers is not the wrap it up quick type. He will likely want to see how many potential offers are out there. At some point, it stands to reason that there will be a bidding war as a few more "hot" names comes off the board. Especially for schools looking for offense and HC experience.

007 said:
Good point about AZ being a possible fit, too. I have a feeling that Babers is not the wrap it up quick type. He will likely want to see how many potential offers are out there. At some point, it stands to reason that there will be a bidding war as a few more "hot" names comes off the board. Especially for schools looking for offense and HC experience.
If Rich Rod leaves UA, Lincoln Riley will be the coach in utero

What exactly is Rhule's buyout at Temple? I heard it was big enough to discourage anyone paying it off, was just curious what the actual number was.

CuseOnly said:
What exactly is Rhule's buyout at Temple? I heard it was big enough to discourage anyone paying it off, was just curious what the actual number was.

3M