Cole Swider returning ??? | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider returning ???

I for one am looking forward to the Joseph Girard III Experience.

And by that I mean, in one season he puts up more shots than Marek Dolajez did in his entire career.
not sure why some are freaking out over the prospect of a new coach possibly doing poorly if he were to take over next year. With this projected roster the only thing you really can do is tell Joe to:

th

And by that I mean, in one season he puts up more shots than Marek Dolajez did in his entire career.
Coon Dog appròves

Better shooter, by far

We’ve had a few players who couldn’t create their own shot, but we’re important to team success.

James Southerland and Andy Rautins are prime examples. We won a lot of games because of those players. You need catch and shoot guys to balance the offense.

Without Cole we have a massive hole on the wing from a shooting perspective. Benny and the new guys don’t have that skill at the moment.

That’s all true but you need a good distributing pg. Symir soho idk be that guy but who knows. He should’ve been that guy this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom