Coleman = Doghouse? | Syracusefan.com

Coleman = Doghouse?

Um...when has he actually played since he came back from injury? It's hard to be in the dog house when you've played approximately 20 total minutes since returning from injury.

I think it's more of a conditioning issue, due to the time off with the injury as well as the need to win games.

I know his defense isn't good but...Rak and BMK combined for 2 points and 3 rebounds today. PATHETIC. How much worse could DC2 be? At least he'd get a damn rebound. Pitt owned the boards in the 2nd half.

I Knew he wouldn't play. If you think he is playing the rest of the season you're dreaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didnt play when healthy why would you expect him to play in a crucial spot in the BET. Kieta actually played great

BMK really hustled today for some loose balls. Thought he played well and I was surprised how long he sat in the second half.

Why would he transfer?[/

Because if he had been given a chance to grow on the court, he could be a major contributor by now. Totally moronic handling of him this year.

Ahhh, more victims of the "our good players are always on the bench" syndrome. Or is it, "Why can't Boeheim" figure out how to use more guys in his rotation?"

He's terrible on defense thus far in his career and has not played enough due to the injury and his poor defense to develop any offensive rhythm. At this point in the season , he should not be playing unless in emergency situations.

I thought BMK played pretty well today. It was Pitt and they shove you all over the place. I thought this was a great win against a solid team.

Rak was punished by the refs with some dubious foul calls.
No kidding. Same thing, different game.
Refs LOVE to nail him with touch and phantom fouls. I actually think that's been as big a hinderance to his development/psyche as anything else.

What makes people think Coleman is going to come in and contribute big time. He looked lost and slower than the competition early and then got hurt. Why would he come back and be a major part of the rotation. I have literally not seen 30 seconds of game action to warrant it. I don't live in Syracuse and don't have access to Jamesville-Dewitt games so maybe people saw him play against 6-4 white kids and thought he was the second coming of Jesus. This year is not his time. Next year he will be better.

Usually you put a dog into his "doghouse" when he has done something wrong, chewed the leg on the coffee table, dug several holes in the lawn, urinated on the carpet etc. In DC2's case, we don't know what he has done because we don't see him every day in practice like Coach B does. Maybe he is out of shape to the point of not being able to run from one end of the court to the other.. Maybe he is not playing good defense in practice, or maybe his grades are not up to snuff. But JB has a reason for sitting him and yes we would all like to know what the reason is, but we don't always get our way.

if a kid cant hold his own he cant get minutes-and jimmy would know if he could hold his own-

nice to see cooney getting some minutes -

I Knew he wouldn't play. If you think he is playing the rest of the season you're dreaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How dare you... Normally I love your posts. But now you're insinuating that I dream about our bigs getting in foul trouble in the next few weeks.

What a jerk. ;)

Usually you put a dog into his "doghouse" when he has done something wrong, chewed the leg on the coffee table, dug several holes in the lawn, urinated on the carpet etc. In DC2's case, we don't know what he has done because we don't see him every day in practice like Coach B does. Maybe he is out of shape to the point of not being able to run from one end of the court to the other.. Maybe he is not playing good defense in practice, or maybe his grades are not up to snuff. But JB has a reason for sitting him and yes we would all like to know what the reason is, but we don't always get our way.

No, no, no ... rstone.

Please don't suggest that a coach with 915 wins knows more than these guys. This would put a damper of our experts who have figured it out from their couches. After all, what fun would message boards if every critical insight were met with a number like 914?

Eventually technology will get us to the point where the starting line ups and substitutions can be managed by the fans from their man caves using their remote controls. It'll be based on the percentage of fans who vote for a particular person to be benched or to come into the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom