College Hoops Sim League Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops Sim League Thread

I really don't understand how I'm losing. My team has an average rating 30 points higher than CuseTroop's, and I still lost. What the hell? I'm just not getting it, I guess.
Looks like you may have recruited a few too many Rakeem Xmas's. All the talent in the world, but just cannot seem to get the production their talent is worth!

Alfred see's talent... Alfred breeds talent.;)

I really don't understand how I'm losing. My team has an average rating 30 points higher than CuseTroop's, and I still lost. What the hell? I'm just not getting it, I guess.

My kids be ballin, son.

Also, I don't know if I'm just lucky or if I've staffed my assistants with the likes of Hop, GMac and Autry. My avg increase is a whopping 3 pts higher than the league. Now that may not seem much, but when you consider the avg is around 7 pts. That's a whopping 42.8% difference.

Btw.. My boy Abbott who improved 99 pts last year is already off to another 19 pt increase.. Did I hear someone whisper SUPERSTAR?!?!

I just shifted my starting lineup. I'm starting a 6-9, 235 (ish) dude at the 2G right now. I'm rolling 5-11, 6-9, 6-7, 6-8, 6-10 out there right now. We'll see if that helps with my next game, since I sent my lowest rated starter to the bench in addition to increasing my size (didn't even need pills!).

Also, I don't know if I'm just lucky or if I've staffed my assistants with the likes of Hop, GMac and Autry. My avg increase is a whopping 3 pts higher than the league. Now that may not seem much, but when you consider the avg is around 7 pts. That's a whopping 42.8% difference.

Btw.. My boy Abbott who improved 99 pts last year is already off to another 19 pt increase.. Did I hear someone whisper SUPERSTAR?!?!
My PG who improved about 75 points last year has already improved 16 this year, too. Gotta love that one dude who just blows up. He's up to 520 already. I fully expect him to finish the season around 560, finish his junior season around 620, and be closing in on 700 by the end of his senior year at this point.

My basketball team is straight horrible. I cant figure out this player distro thing. I've tried about 100 different things

I'm in the same boat. Team is playing much better this season, but I'm projecting big improvements as the season wears on.

I can't get the distribution down either. I'm going to toy with a few things and see if it makes a big difference.

If I continue on with this into next season, I think my team will be absolutely legit. My sophomore point guard has improved 48 points this year, and I've got one junior who should be well over 600 by then (he's at 594 right now) and a couple other juniors who should be in the 550-575 range, as well as another sophomore who should be over 550 by then (he's already at 540). My sophomore point guard, by the way, is up to a 553 rating...not bad considering he was 426 as a recruit. He'll be in the 650-700 range at this rate by the time he's a senior.

I'll be in the same boat as you jekelish. Should have a really stout team next season. Happy you joined football too. Football is more fun for sure.

So long story short, I missed the deadline to renew so Amherst is currently uncoached. Damnit. Will one of you guys be sure to remind me when this new season is over so I can get them back for next season?

So long story short, I missed the deadline to renew so Amherst is currently uncoached. Damnit. Will one of you guys be sure to remind me when this new season is over so I can get them back for next season?
That sucks man... will let you know.

roger that, bud

I actually submitted a HELP ticket stating that I had inadvertently missed the deadline, and that since recruiting hasn't even started yet, if it'd be possible for me to reclaim my team. I can't imagine they'll let me but worth a shot. I need this team, I'm building a potentially good squad here.

I actually submitted a HELP ticket stating that I had inadvertently missed the deadline, and that since recruiting hasn't even started yet, if it'd be possible for me to reclaim my team. I can't imagine they'll let me but worth a shot. I need this team, I'm building a potentially good squad here.

I mean, I dont see why they couldnt help you out... The team is now coachless, they might as well get the seasons worth of money out of ya... Plus, if you have to sit this season out, there is a chance that you grow bored, and never sign back up.

If i was in charge, you get your team back, lol

That's true. It's $12 they wouldn't otherwise get. And damnit, my point guard is going to be a possible player of the year in my conference!

Son of a...

I think someone took Amherst. They shouldn't get to experience Kevin Johnson becoming a superstar in his junior year! That was for ME!

Son of a...

I think someone took Amherst. They shouldn't get to experience Kevin Johnson becoming a superstar in his junior year! That was for ME!

Still showing Sim coach, recruiting started, no one can take it.

If I'm just reading it wrong, and someone did take them, there is a good chance it's a newby, and we will buy him out.

Son of a...

You're safe. I'm sober, and Amherst is still open.

Holy stuff! Alfred starts the season ranked #18... talk about your inflated expectations... We have won 10 games in the last two seasons combined... Guess the pressure is on now!

Son of a...

Amherst beat my Keuka team 68-60. KJ went 7-10, 3-6 from 3 for 19 points. 4 assists 2 steals. Armstrong put up 9, Standridge 10, Collins 8, and Schulz 2.

You're 2-0

Not sure if you all are paying attention or not, but after compiling a 3 season run of 24-59, culminating last year with a 9-18 finish, Alfred has turned in a 9-0 (s/b 10-0 after today's afternoon game) and #8 ranking so far this season. This ship has turned!

Not sure if you all are paying attention or not, but after compiling a 3 season run of 24-59, culminating last year with a 9-18 finish, Alfred has turned in a 9-0 (s/b 10-0 after today's afternoon game) and #8 ranking so far this season. This ship has turned!

Very nice...congrats. I think this will be my last season if HD...gonna just do GD...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Can anyone update me on how my boys at Amherst are doing? If they don't suck too badly I may just jump back on board and lead them to victory next season.

won 2, maybe 3 games last season. Sitting at 7-2 right now. I'm rocking a little easier schedule this year, but I really think its been my last few recruiting classes that are making the difference.

I'm going to stick with HD for a little while, see what happens.

Pace, if it turns out that we are getting this figured out, how do you feel about moving up? or do you just wanna stick with D3?

Can anyone update me on how my boys at Amherst are doing? If they don't suck too badly I may just jump back on board and lead them to victory next season.

I almost dont want to tell you...

8-1 #23 in the nation.

Johnson 15 ppg
Armstrong 11.6
Collins 12.8ppg, 8.3 boards
Standridge 8.8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics