Coming out of the woodwork | Syracusefan.com

Coming out of the woodwork

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Even Greg Paulus just showed up. Program has a lot of friends.

Sent from my DROIDX

Even Greg Paulus just showed up. Program has a lot of friends.

Sent from my DROIDX

Why Greg Paulus didnt come play at Cuse is beyond me. Made no sense, He had a decent career a duke but he is just another guy.

Why Greg Paulus didnt come play at Cuse is beyond me. Made no sense, He had a decent career a duke but he is just another guy.
1) we didn't want him
2) who gives a about his basketball career since he should have played football all along

1) we didn't want him
2) who gives a **** about his basketball career since he should have played football all along

yes he should have stuck to football, however he wanted to play bball.

If you are from a certain area and you have a big time Program like Cuse in your backyard. Why wouldnt you just stay home. Everybody loved Greg Paulus and he could have been a local legend

Is he crying?

Nope. Basically said happens. Big SU fan.

Sent from my DROIDX

yes he should have stuck to football, however he wanted to play bball.

If you are from a certain area and you have a big time Program like Cuse in your backyard. Why wouldnt you just stay home. Everybody loved Greg Paulus and he could have been a local legend
First of all, that's crap. Just because you are from a certain area doesn't mean you need to play for that team. If Duke comes calling, as much as I hate them, you're sure as hell going to pay attention. And all indications are that Greg is a really good guy, so I'm not trying to diminish him, but I think we were fine without him.

First of all, that's crap. Just because you are from a certain area doesn't mean you need to play for that team. If Duke comes calling, as much as I hate them, you're sure as hell going to pay attention. And all indications are that Greg is a really good guy, so I'm not trying to diminish him, but I think we were fine without him.

No doubt, Very good guy. I looked up to him to when i was younger. Loved that he played QB for us for that one year

However that theory that you shot down. Is something that many ppl especially in Cuse believe in especially when dealing with the bball program. Im not the only one.

Exactly. Isn't he there because he's with the Buckeyes basketball program?

As usual you have to read between the lines of a cryptic bees post. Yes Paulus is physically in town because he is on the OSU staff, but in his own rascally way, bees is saying that Paulus showed up at the by-invite-only Tomaselli party in his hotel suite.

However that theory that you shot down. Is something that many ppl especially in Cuse believe in especially when dealing with the bball program. Im not the only one.

Some people want to stay close to home when they go to college. Some want to move to a different area and experience a different environment. Someday maybe you won't have such a parochial view of the world, and what I posted above will make sense to you.

Until then, please feel free to be baffled why every single five star recruit isn't begging to play for the Orange.

I loved that Paulus came back to play that year. Great kid to have associated with our program on any level.

I think Paulus is a bit like me. I turned down a ride to Syracuse for one at Northeastern in Boston. The big city sold me, and my parents let me make my own decision.

Paulus is like me because he would have stayed home if he could do it again.

I think Paulus is a bit like me. I turned down a ride to Syracuse for one at Northeastern in Boston. The big city sold me, and my parents let me make my own decision.

Paulus is like me because he would have stayed home if he could do it again.
...in what sport? Bowling?

Not doubting you, but who on earth would turn down SU for Northeastern?

Oh, not because of sport, mine was an academic thing... Even then I made my choice based on everything but academics.

I meant he was like me in that he had choices where he could go and probably wants his choice back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom