Complete and total exoneration! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Complete and total exoneration!

I think, in his own mind, he's much more than an attorney. Seems that's the gestalt of today's politics.
He was a fascinating, compelling figure for a while. But, in his rush to take the mantle of America's Pitbull, he forgot/failed to recognize you need to be clean yourself before you go out throwing rocks at other people's houses.

I still think one of the most interesting facets of Avenatti is that he had his own racing team. That's kinda baller. Big balls, for paying for it out of his clients' settlement awards...

He was a fascinating, compelling figure for a while. But, in his rush to take the mantle of America's Pitbull, he forgot/failed to recognize you need to be clean yourself before you go out throwing rocks at other people's houses.

I still think one of the most interesting facets of Avenatti is that he had his own racing team. That's kinda baller. Big balls, for paying for it out of his clients' settlement awards...
I disagree with the first sentence. You had to rinse the sleaze off after watching him for 2 minutes, and I never believed him.
Anyone can be a "big baller" stealing other people's money.

I disagree with the first sentence. You had to rinse the sleaze off after watching him for 2 minutes, and I never believed him.
Outspoken and controversial figure with his own skeletons ... whose information turned out to be inconveniently correct in a lot of cases (Cohen/Daniels).

"Fascinating" doesn't have to mean 'likable.'
And it was just that level of "sleaze" that made him the right fit for a tawdry fight against the twitbitch in Trump.

Outspoken and controversial figure with his own skeletons ... whose information turned out to be inconveniently correct in a lot of cases (Cohen/Daniels).
Cansceco the kid from UNC about the faux classes....

I recall a picture of top of the line cars belonging to Duke players. I was pretty convinced the photo was legit. The insinuation was how did the players afford these cars?Does anyone remember this? Was there a rationale for the cars? Must have been 10-15 years ago.

I remember that. Didn’t someone have a Lincoln Navigator?

Have to roll my eyes at that one, please tell me why we are not in the game? There some who just do they want to do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom