Cool picture of the Dome | Syracusefan.com

Cool picture of the Dome

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
394171_10150593810450351_133138885350_11313774_2016985276_n.jpg

This won 2nd place in photos of the day last night at 6pm on WSYR

Here is last nights newscast

Picture of the Day 1-9-2012

I wonder where this was shot from? Across the other side of 81?

could have been taken from the Community General Hosp are witha zoom, or coming up 81

You can see my freshman dorm room! 20th floor, right in the middle facing south. Good times

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Crouse college looks further away from the dome than usual. Beautiful pic.

Looks like it was either from the upper parking lot at the zoo or the circle up at Onondaga park.
Definitely taken from south of the main campus, definitely taken from west of South Salina St. Don't think the zoo is south enough to get this angle. I like your thought about Onondaga Park. That makes a lot of sense.

I'm going with the Reservoir at Geddes & Stolp. Great place to take walk with beautiful views of City. Also, very easy access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need some sunsets over Lake Ontario from SUNY Oswego to complete this thread.

We need some sunsets over Lake Ontario from SUNY Oswego to complete this thread.
Original.jpg

How about this one entitled "The Evening Sun On The Pond" all of these photos in this thread were obtained from WSYR, they all were in various nightly contests. I have my SU Christmas tree in one that will be decided tonight, "Orange Pride" I have some stiff competition from a beautiful little girl in one of those SU cheerleading photos. I'm doomed, lol.

Medium.jpg

Entitled "Oswego Sunset"

This photo taken next to Breitbeck Park in Oswego

Medium.jpg

"Power at Sunset"

Picture taken along Lake Ontario shoreline.

Original.jpg

This wasn't taken at Lake Ontario nor at sunset, it is entitled "Sunrise in South Bay"

There is beauty all around us, almost everyday! Take some time to capture it with your eyes & mind or the lens of a camera!

Another really cool one:

\View attachment 394
It is a nice one but unfortunately not real. He took a photo he had of the moon and superimposed it on a photo of the city, badly out of scale. You can see the photo of the moon he used if you click on the manipulated photo and scroll through the photos on his web site. He has a great eye for scenes...talented dude.

It is a nice one but unfortunately not real. He took a photo he had of the moon and superimposed it on a photo of the city, badly out of scale. You can see the photo of the moon he used if you click on the manipulated photo and scroll through the photos on his web site. He has a great eye for scenes...talented dude.

Oh yeah, it definitely doesn't look real, but still very cool looking nonetheless! It looks like the moon on the new Conan set.

I'll add one..this was taken from my camp on Lake Ontario near Sackets Harbor...it was a beautiful day but a weak front came in just before sunset (around 9pm) bringing some clouds. It yielded some interesting colors off the clouds.

381511_10150468729067248_504357247_8686713_1360633868_n.jpg

I'll add one..this was taken from my camp on Lake Ontario near Sackets Harbor...it was a beautiful day but a weak front came in just before sunset (around 9pm) bringing some clouds. It yielded some interesting colors off the clouds.

381511_10150468729067248_504357247_8686713_1360633868_n.jpg

Awesome, I love Lake Ontario. I miss the place that my family used to have right down the road from the old Stony Point Lighthouse near Henderson Bay.

Original.jpg

How about this one entitled "The Evening Sun On The Pond"

This photo was taken in Sandy Pond next to the old wigwam now called the sandy pond steakhouse. My co-worker lives right in front of that tree. Nice photo, I have a similar one I took of the sun bursting through a palm tree on the point in Santa Cruz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom