Could Dior Johnson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Could Dior Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dior is only has a Washington official visit planned and I don't think UK offered. Probably just take his one visit then go to the NBL lol.

If he swaps Oregon and NBL's position it reads "U KNOW".

Are those ear rings? Looks like torn bandaids on the ear lobes to me.

Have to cover earrings w tape or bandages for player safety.

I could see him committing to another school, but never making it.
...and that school has to weight the pros and cons like cuse did, having a Dior commitment and hope that he graduates high school with the grades to be admitted to college, vs losing him if he turns pro because he can't get into college and his commitment turned other guard recruits away.

None of that means that the NCAA can’t declare him ineligible and all games in which he plays forfeit

I just domt like that we dropped him. Wait and see if he gets to campus his upside is worth the risk.

If you don’t drop him, you lose out on either, JJ, Copeland or Westry.
I dont want Copeland. Chance is playing games said we should force his hand. JJ is who I want most. Cant lose 5 stat backyard talent

Forget about 4 & 5 stars, I say let's shoot for six stars, at least six of them, one to come off the bench if injury or foul trouble.

Last edited:
No way that he has enough credits and I doubt that he would take, let alone pass, the GED. He drops out without bothering to give notice to the high school. College material - I don't think so. If some college takes a flyer there would be new meaning to the term one and done. One semester and done.

If he swaps Oregon and NBL's position it reads "U KNOW".

Are those ear rings? Looks like torn bandaids on the ear lobes to me.
l have no idea what the NBL is. Is that the Australian pro league?

l have no idea what the NBL is. Is that the Australian pro league?
Yes.. National Basketball League... Australia and New Zealand. Same league that lured RJ Hampton away from college hoops, etc. LaMelo Ball ended up there after his stint in Lithuania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom