Could Dior Johnson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Could Dior Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff really messed this one up. I don’t care what time he’s calling you, do the job you’re paid to do and close him. Absolutely ridiculous

And if he doesn’t play college ball (real good chance) we will have already lost any chance at Copeland, Westry or Starling.

Staff really messed this one up. I don’t care what time he’s calling you, do the job you’re paid to do and close him. Absolutely ridiculous
I disagree. What they were dealing with wasn't just late phone calls. It is a clear sign that this kid didn't respect them or their time. These coaches deal with so much, they shouldn't have to deal with this kid FaceTiming them at 4 am while he is driving around. Clear signs of the challenges they may face on campus. Plus he will very likely not play college ball. If he does good for Oregon.

Thank U. Absolutely a player of this caliber you do everything to cater to him. Staff blew it.

I disagree. What they were dealing with wasn't just late phone calls. It is a clear sign that this kid didn't respect them or their time. These coaches deal with so much, they shouldn't have to deal with this kid FaceTiming them at 4 am while he is driving around. Clear signs of the challenges they may face on campus. Plus he will very likely not play college ball. If he does good for Oregon.
What happened with the phone calls and facetime? i must’ve missed that.

Yes it does!!!
That remains to be seen. How many freshman point guards lead a team to a championship? I prefers a veteran at that position. He's a special player but what are the odds he stays a year or more. I hope he got his grades together for eligibility purposed. Love seeing talented kids play at this level.

I mean for his sake I hope whatever he does on the time immediately after highschool works out.

I still don't believe he'll play any college ball

This. 144%.

Firstly - can he even get eligible for college, period?
Second - IF he can, does he give up the guaranteed $ to spend a year for 'free' at Oregon?
WHY??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors