Could Dior Johnson | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Could Dior Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
recruitments like this make the story of Dion’s recruitment all the more interesting to me

To me, there's no question that as NLI moves forward, Oregon and it's Nike direct connection will benefit.

Yep. I believe Oregon is quite flexible with academic requirements too compared to some schools. Even then is Dior really passing up 1.5M and getting his school work up to par?

SportsCenter picked up his commit to Oregon...seems pretty official (for now)

Meh. Don’t really care. Never thought he would set foot on campus here. Will be interesting if the Ducks pull some shenanigans and get him eligible.

wouldn’t be surprised if the kid ends up signing a Nike shoe deal and this commitment was part of it.

He's Bazley II for me which basically means i'm not a fan but don't really care. Hard to think there was ever going to be a happy ending here with this kid. Would rather have one of the three we are recruiting who won't come to the program thinking they are doing us a favor by gracing us with their presence for 5 months and will think team first, not personal brand.

He will play. But at very least we have shooters at the guard spot. We don’t need quickness , defense ,athleticism or NBA talent on the team..we are good

Have you not followed any of this around Dior? And he will play college you know exactly how?

He will play. But at very least we have shooters at the guard spot. We don’t need quickness , defense ,athleticism or NBA talent on the team..we are good
Yeah...but we also don't need "me-first" prima donnas who want to be coddled.
We're Syracuse basketball. If you don't wanna come here, that's fine. We'll survive.

Have you not followed any of this around Dior? And he will play college you know exactly how?
we had players here that went with to multiple schools and went to the NBA

Watch

So you think we failed with Dior? What did we do wrong? Oh and how you getting him to manage to step foot on campus?

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Yeah...but we also don't need "me-first" prima donnas who want to be coddled.
We're Syracuse basketball. If you don't wanna come here, that's fine. We'll survive
Yup all we need is good character kids good citizens from the same family

we had players here that went with to multiple schools and went to the NBA

If you think that the multiple schools issue is the whole story... Well go read the Dior thread. Several people added a lot more around what a mess this was.

If you think that the multiple schools issue is the whole story... Well go read the Dior thread. Several peopl added a lot more around what a mess this was.
There are going to be issues with these kids you have to work through it to get to the fruit.

There are going to be issues with these kids you have to work through to get to the fruit

I guess they should have hired you to be his chaperone and handler. You have it all figured out. Sounds like you know how to bring a top 5 class in every year.

I guess they should have hired you to be his chaperone and handler. You have it all figured out. Sounds like you know how to bring a top 5 class in every year.
Say what you want …middle of the pack is middle of the pack. Look at who left the team? Did we get better?

There are going to be issues with these kids you have to work through it to the fruit. It’s growing up
***IN before you change the post***

And I guess you're right to assume that that WASN'T what the staff did, or tried to do, all-knowing-one?

Say what you want …middle of the pack is middle of the package

What part of the 22 class and where things are headed looks like middle of the pack? Once again let's hear it from the answer man

Anyone with “most hated” tatood on them will have fun threads like this.

What part of the 22 class and where things are headed looks like middle of the pack? Once again let's hear it from the answer man
Headed is right .. we allways have a monster class lined up..Until….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom