Coyle leaving for Minnesota AD job | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Coyle leaving for Minnesota AD job

bcubs9497 said:
Nothing eye opening about what I said; it's no secret that I think Coyle's a . And it shouldn't be surprising when a all of a sudden bugs out. That's what d-bags do.
Well said

bcubs9497 said:
Nothing eye opening about what I said; it's no secret that I think Coyle's a . And it shouldn't be surprising when a all of a sudden bugs out. That's what d-bags do.

You've opened a Huge can of worms.

How so?

Too messed up to fix.

Yikes that sounds less then promising. We talking the fball program here or just in general. Feel free to PM me the info if not meant for the entire board or you can wait till the first tailgate where I will bug you incessantly until you tell me. Thanks!

If there's no buyout, our Chancellor savior with the law background doesn't have a degree worth the Charmin Extra Soft he wipes his butt with.

Yikes that sounds less then promising. We talking the fball program here or just in general. Feel free to PM me the info if not meant for the entire board or you can wait till the first tailgate where I will bug you incessantly until you tell me. Thanks!
My guess is that it was a mutual decision. Not a good fit here culturally

Thank you...I love your summary!

In general. A number of things through out the AD.

Whitey23 said:

So that rules out issues with basketball, it appears.

Rough news but at least its coming at the end of the school year so the school has several months to get a new person on board before the start of football season. Felt like Coyle really understood college athletics and could be here for a while, pretty big blow. No idea where Syracuse turns now, with Gross still around might as well slap the interim tag on him he knows the situation better then anyone.

. His first point of business would be to rehire his wife.

My god, there are some dumb comments about Mark here. I can't imagine how some of you reacted to breaking up with a girlfriend in high school.