Crickets | Syracusefan.com

Crickets

Walking Dead in here, 'bout time we had a game already!
TWD.jpg

Speaking of walking dead, I am getting ready to walk to the Dome with my daughter, and I must confess I am not doing so with any feeling of alacrity. However, I AM wearing my jingle bell earrings and necklace and you all know that once I get there, I will be cheering and jingling for all I'm worth!

I just wonder what kind of drunken moron(s) is going to sit behind us this time??? It's been a damn weird year so far.

bballbeadle said:
Speaking of walking dead, I am getting ready to walk to the Dome with my daughter, and I must confess I am not doing so with any feeling of alacrity. However, I AM wearing my jingle bell earrings and necklace and you all know that once I get there, I will be cheering and jingling for all I'm worth! I just wonder what kind of drunken moron(s) is going to sit behind us this time??? It's been a damn weird year so far.

I just got here, I'm in 311 trying to find ya to say hi but I'm blinder than a bat, I appreciate the tickets last year, I had a blast!

Everyone is being quiet because it's such a big game - we gotta see if we can hang with the likes of La. Tech!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom