Currently in NOLA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Currently in NOLA

T&W is great. Liuzza's by the track has great gumbo as well.

Went to Zasu for dinner last time I was there and thought it was great.

I have been to Saffron for dinner a couple times now as well and have had great meals there as well.

Compere Lapin for brunch on Saturday or Sunday is always fantastic.

I went to Dakar NOLA with my wife and was a bit skeptical because of the shared dining experience but that was an unbelievable. My wife who is a teacher and we wound up sitting with 2 other couples who were from Baton Rouge who were all in education as well. LSU and at High school level like my wife so I didn't get to say much but was focused on eating and drinking but it was a great meal and a great night with some fun people

Second Liuzza's by the track. If you're up that way and want to try some cajun boudin and pistolettes, go to Toups Meatery on New Carrollton. Great cocktails as well. For a good brunch go to Elizabeth's, corner of Gallier and Chartres (just up the street from Bacchanal). Closed today but open the rest of the week.

Second Liuzza's by the track. If you're up that way and want to try some cajun boudin and pistolettes, go to Toups Meatery on New Carrollton. Great cocktails as well. For a good brunch go to Elizabeth's, corner of Gallier and Chartres (just up the street from Bacchanal). Closed today but open the rest of the week.
Great call there on Elizabeth's as well. Wicked brunch cokctails. Morning Margarita or Mimosa has a 1/2 bottle of champagne on it. LOVE IT!!!

Toups is great. VRBO a spot right on the bayou in that area and it's great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom