Cuse fans are ubiquitous! | Syracusefan.com

Cuse fans are ubiquitous!

Flacusian

All Conference
6ot.JPG

How do we know they are not YUKON fans ???
I would assume that Yukon fans would not be prone to draw attention to a game that they ultimately lost. No?

Six Orange Titles.
Full disclosure:
I was on my way to work on Monday morning and I happened to notice this license plate on this Explorer as it passed me. I did a double take when I saw it and then I stepped on it as I simultaneously jockeyed my Expedition up behind it and fumbled with my iphone to prep for taking a picture. As luck would have it we came up to a red light and I was able to score the picture. The guy driving the Explorer knew I was up to something, probably thought I was some lunatic out of my mind. As I passed him I turned toward him, passenger window down and pulled at my Syracuse shirt ( I always wear one on game day) showing the SU logo and so as to indicate that I was a Syracuse nut job. The guy smiled broadly and give me a thumbs up sign and nodded his head as if to say "yes". At that point there was little doubt as to the meaning of the plate. 1100 miles away from 'Cuse and you can still find other Orange fans. One of the fantastic perks of being a Syracuse fan. I'd not trade it for anything.

Last edited:
No, it's definitely possible, even for males. It's just not something you want to try too often.

Maybe when you're a teenager. At my age, if I tried to top that, all I'd have left is a bloody stump.

Maybe when you're a teenager. At my age, if I tried to top that, all I'd have left is a bloody stump.

A good portion is mental, having the proper motivation. Im known for long posts, but I'm going to leave the examples to everyone's imagination here. Mind you, this is over the course of 24 hours...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom