Cuse-gtown, Alaska style! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse-gtown, Alaska style!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361669540.090213.jpg
this loft is available to all you guys... Come visit

View attachment 2416this loft is available to all you guys... Come visit
Cuse Troop and I are willing to put together a trip for you guys this summer if there is enough interest. I'm thinking meeting up in Kodiak. Classic bars, no stupid tourists, worlds biggest bears, cheap golfing at at the Nations largest Coast Guard base, and they also rent 25 foot skiffs. Local waters are flush with salmon, halibut and crab. It is about a 250 mile flight from Anchorage and it is served by alaska Airlines. Sotstace would be nice for getting the most daylight.

Someone requested pictures of the sh1tshow that is about to happen

View attachment 2385

Headed to the bar 10:00am
Kodiak
The oldest bar in Alaska. Rowdy. Popular with fishermen either headed out to sea or just back in to port. Sometimes they buy a round for the bar, sometimes they punch each other’s teeth out. 326 Shelikof Street, 907-486-3575. Other good watering holes include Tony’s and the Village, both of which are downtown.
http://travelsquire.com/2863/kodiak-alaska/
http://www.kodiak.org/kodiak-video.html

Cuse Troop and I are willing to put together a trip for you guys this summer if there is enough interest. I'm thinking meeting up in Kodiak. Classic bars, no stupid tourists, worlds biggest bears, cheap golfing at at the Nations largest Coast Guard base, and they also rent 25 foot skiffs. Local waters are flush with salmon, halibut and crab. It is about a 250 mile flight from Anchorage and it is served by alaska Airlines. Sotstace would be nice for getting the most daylight.
Both you guys are beyond awesome.
I wish I could ever take you guys up on it, but would be hard to get out there soon.
Either way, your generosity in setting something up like this is incredible.

My parents went to AK a few years ago on a cruise and said it's the most beautiful place on earth (they have been to China, a few places in Europe, Morocco, others). I want to go one day, and I'm sure it gets tough up there from time to time, but I am jealous of the scenery alone, not to mention salmon, halibut, crab, bears, oh my!

Both you guys are beyond awesome.
I wish I could ever take you guys up on it, but would be hard to get out there soon.
Either way, your generosity in setting something up like this is incredible.

My parents went to AK a few years ago on a cruise and said it's the most beautiful place on earth (they have been to China, a few places in Europe, Morocco, others). I want to go one day, and I'm sure it gets tough up there from time to time, but I am jealous of the scenery alone, not to mention salmon, halibut, crab, bears, oh my!

Any time, everytime, you have a place to stay at my place

God, I love Salmon, I love crab, I love fishing, and I love nature.

An F our inability to score points. Bitter :eek:

Time to break out the JLH...that needed to be said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom