Cuse - Ville game thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Ville game thread

Mark it down. Cooney is going to hit some big shots down the stretch.

It always goes down that way.

This may well be the very worst game I've ever seen Cooney play.

Top of the zone shutting down the penetration!

16-40, doesn't seem we're shooting any better than last year.

iommi said:
I'm so done with Cooney. Hes a selfish player. He's one reason I'm not doing backflips about next year. Anyone who thinks he's not going to be out there for HUGE minutes is clueless. Meanwhile, Malachi will be yanked after every missed assignment or mistake.
i
Imagine if anything mattered this year. We'd be out of our minds. I am not look forward to the Cooney show next year

Not that I'm complaining but...where was the foul on Louisville there?

It's 3 on 5 out there. They're playing two scrubs and we still can't hold the lead. Meanwhile Rak has taken 5 shots total (and made 5). No Blackshear and Harrell has 3.

It's 3 on 5 out there. They're playing two scrubs and we still can't hold the lead. Meanwhile Rak has taken 5 shots total (and made 5). No Blackshear and Harrell has 3.
We're playing a few scrubs too though

Gee, with all the kvetching I thought we'd be down 40 instead of up by 4 ... :rolleyes:

Gee, with all the kvetching I thought we'd be down 40 instead of up by 4 ... :rolleyes:

I don't know that there has been much kvetching. The only complaints are about Chuck.

I don't know that there has been much kvetching. The only complaints are about Chuck.

Like only about 2 solid pages of it. Surely to heck there's something else going on out there ...:noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom