Darius Bazeley game on Now. ESPNU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazeley game on Now. ESPNU

He’s great and will help us tremendously next year. Are you watching him. So skilled!
No, he's obviously a great high school player. He's versatile. Skilled. I worry that he won't be able to do everything he does now, when he's against bigger, stronger competition. Like Oshae is having struggles in the lane—that sort of thing. Darius does a lot of dribbling and penetrating and spinning in the paint. That stuff isn't going to be (as) available next year.

Really wish we were in on that Hunter kid. Reminds me of Michael Redd.

Just now realized they didn’t move the three pt line back in high school ?

And they don’t stop the clock in a made basket in the final minute ? High school ball sucks

He and Carey will solve many problems.
The cavalry is definitely on the way. But it’s okay if some people can’t see that. They’ll see it next season when we’re back to playing typical Cuse basketball and return to prominence.

Damnit forgot to DVR it. BTW, TwoFourSeven has Langford as a Vandy lean I believe. Is he joining Shittu there?

;)
Baz isnt going to major in science so no need to worry about the Petri dish twins.
The cavalry is definitely on the way. But it’s okay if some people can’t see that. They’ll see it next season when we’re back to playing typical Cuse basketball and return to prominence.

Just had a chance to watch film on Darius and Jalen.

Our team will be vastly improved by these two next year or whenever JB lets them play. IMHO they will play early. We have ourselves two very intelligent players. One MC’D’s All American and one who should have been. Both are extremely talented. Both have great handles. Carey, disappointed he wasn’t named, will carry a chip on his shoulder to SU and make people remember him. HE is our new point. And or SG. Handle and strokes are beautiful from the floor and foul line. Knows exactly where he should be on offense.

On the other hand Darius IS one of our new forwards. The man’s BB I.Q. is way up there and he does it all at 6”9”. IMHO, he does everything and more Paschal does now only 3X better. Shot, stroke, passing, rebounding, distribution, blocking and plays with a definite edge. Whoa! Every adjective used to describe his game today is right there and warranted. Amazing GET for our staff and JB. What a difference a year is going to make. But we all knew 4 and 5 star players are the norm. We just haven’t had the chance to get them lately due to over 100 wins being taken away and scholie worries. BUT, WE”RE BACK! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Let's see what kind of attitude we play with. Let's see if we put our foot down. Driving 50 MPH in the right hand lane in a 65 MPH zone isn't fun. Also, let's see what the roster looks like in November. The ugly style of play we've been putting out there is a very valid reason for skepticism. To be clear, I can't imagine JB not going all out next season but the rotation will be important. No matter what, we still need above average PG play. Jalen Carey is more of a 2 so... Yeah...

Let's see what kind of attitude we play with. Let's see if we put our foot down. Driving 50 MPH in the right hand lane in a 65 MPH zone isn't fun. Also, let's see what the roster looks like in November. The ugly style of play we've been putting out there is a very valid reason for skepticism. To be clear, I can't imagine JB not going all out next season but the rotation will be important. No matter what, we still need above average PG play. Jalen Carey is more of a 2 so... Yeah...
FH hasn't been above avg this year?